Struggling with forms again...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

This is really me having a moan so sorry if i go on!

Had a client last night who i did a full set of l&p on. I was really not pleased withthe end result, my client didnt say anything so hopefully she was pleased.

But it seemed everything that could go wrong did go wrong!

I couldnt get a snug fit with the forms i dont know why, but this is something im really struggling with. Couldnt get the ratio correct. They looked okay but i was so fed up & tonight ive got another client booked in & im dreading it.

Do any of you ever feel like this & is there anything you do to get your confidence baCK UP!?!

Thanks for listening! x

yep I have problems with the forms, some fit nicely and some don't. which ones do you use?

Ive been using ez flow. Do you think its sometimes the shape of the clients fingers, or am i just finding excuses!

Yes, it has happened to me also. I personally think it has to do with some of the client's fingers/nails. I have three different types of forms, including the reusable ones and so I usually can find something to fit. It is indeed a big pain in the arse when things do not fit properly, eh?

I think i really need to do some more training in new year to get my confidence back up!

And to set away some time to pratise,practise,practise!

Once you have mastered how to taylor a form to suit diffent shaped nails, you can always get a snug fit. I struggled with it initially and tayloring forms is something I avoided if I could. After being forced into it a few times and perfecting my tayloring, it has made a great difference.

Latest posts

Back