Studio 58 equivalent supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annarose10

Reaction score
Hello, just wondering if anyone can suggest a hair extension supplier that they can recommend that's equivalent to studio58 hair? Had no end of problems with them recently and need a supplier with consistency in stock and quality for my lower end. I have my higher tier suppliers for Russian etc so it's mainly within studio 58 price bracket that I'd be looking.

The thing I like about studio 58 is the neat nail tip bonds, fine mixed colours and quality which have been lacking with other similar priced suppliers. I use sjk but just not that keen on their nail tips. Other suggestions would be really appreciated.

X

How about foxy? Or hair rebellion?

Yep I'm looking at hair rebellion, foxy I used years ago and didn't like the hair at all so always avoided. May have another look at them x

Yep I'm looking at hair rebellion, foxy I used years ago and didn't like the hair at all so always avoided. May have another look at them x

I am led to believe that their 4A hair is pretty impressive, their old 3A was utter crap! Hope that helps :)

Hello, just wondering if anyone can suggest a hair extension supplier that they can recommend that's equivalent to studio58 hair? Had no end of problems with them recently and need a supplier with consistency in stock and quality for my lower end. I have my higher tier suppliers for Russian etc so it's mainly within studio 58 price bracket that I'd be looking.

The thing I like about studio 58 is the neat nail tip bonds, fine mixed colours and quality which have been lacking with other similar priced suppliers. I use sjk but just not that keen on their nail tips. Other suggestions would be really appreciated.

X

If you have problems we are only on the end of the phone/email - if we are not aware of a problem we can't fix it. If you have had no end of problems it seems an odd post to finish with how much you like the neat bonds, mixed colours and quality x

If you have problems we are only on the end of the phone/email - if we are not aware of a problem we can't fix it. If you have had no end of problems it seems an odd post to finish with how much you like the neat bonds, mixed colours and quality x

Hi studio 58, I find it really confusing you would reply to this when I have sent 3 emails and haven't had a reply. Two through your website and one via your info email. I also called twice last week to place an order for 2 heads as I couldn't access the site, the sales line went to mobile answerphone but no one called me back so we had to order elsewhere to meet appt dates.

The above post was not intended to highlight or explain the problems I have had but to give clarity on what I like about studio 58 hair so that other professionals could understand this and suggest similar alternatives. I feel this is clear.

We fit 5-10 heads a week at my salon and one of the most important part of my business is developing strong relationships with suppliers which I have with my other 5 as ultimately we are spending clients money when it comes to ordering from you. I don't know whether it is because there are so many ways to get in touch with you, website, facebook, twitter, hotline, mobile that I can't seem to establish this or whether you don't interact in that way. It is no problem but for the service we offer I need to be sure I can use your expertise, product knowledge etc regularly.

We have only recently introduced a lower tier therefore our orders may not have reflected volume to you but I'm keen to find suppliers in this range that I am happy with, to use exclusively.

As mentioned, I have emailed you previously with specific order problems.

Thank you x

I agree. It's been a couple if weeks since I applied for trade discount and still no response. I just decided to move on to an alternative supplier also. I appreciate that it is the busiest time of year but trade discount should not have been introduced yet if the work load cannot be met.

Emily :) xx

I agree. It's been a couple if weeks since I applied for trade discount and still no response. I just decided to move on to an alternative supplier also. I appreciate that it is the busiest time of year but trade discount should not have been introduced yet if the work load cannot be met.

Emily :) xx

Hi Emily

Did you apply directly through the trade application form on the website? And did you also send copies of your certificates - I have just been back through all the online applications for the last 2 weeks and there are none for anyone with first name Emily :) xx

I suggest Foxy, I have used them for about a year and a half and have had no problems! I trained with Studio 58 and placed an order with them a few weeks ago which I had to chase to see if it was coming on time (which it wasn't) and then they had the cheek to change the wording on their website and copy and paste it to me in the email saying its late because of Christmas orders..... I ordered in October!... x

In Studio 58s defence, I ordered this morning, called this afternoon to make sure I had paid and my orders on its way.

I haven't ever had a single issue with them with orders or quality. I also tend to call them with orders where possible, they have even added stuff for me just before they are leaving with stuff for the post office (they probably dread my calls :p).

e-mails have also always been answered.

I haven't got round to filling in the trade discount form yet studio58, but I will soon! Lol x

I also trained with studio58 and have found them to be fantastic, always quick replies when enquiring about hair and they also supported me when I was going through a difficult time with an awkward client. Can't fault the hair quality either!

I applied a couple of days ago and got a reply today, perfectly acceptable. Although I'm worried to buy/fit after all the complaints I've read about

Trade applications can be turned around very quickly in most instances - but in order to do this we do need all the information that is asked for on the application form.

If a technician/salon has NOT trained with ourselves then it does say clearly that we need an emailed copy of qualifications - any backlog has only been created as so many applications are coming in with no evidence (ie certificate) of qualification, so it has taken 2 hours this afternoon to go through those applications and then email everyone in turn to ask for it. x

I applied a couple of days ago and got a reply today, perfectly acceptable. Although I'm worried to buy/fit after all the complaints I've read about

I have been using them since June and have never had a single issue. There are a few people here who obviously feel that they have an issue, I am not disputing that but from my personal experience, I cannot recommend them enough as I am sure plenty of other technicians will agree.

One complaint can do so much harm to a reputation and I am surprised to see the way peoples complaints are put up here, especially as most of us are business owners and would hate to see our own complaints handled in a public arena that can really do irreparable damage.

I have been using them since June and have never had a single issue. There are a few people here who obviously feel that they have an issue, I am not disputing that but from my personal experience, I cannot recommend them enough as I am sure plenty of other technicians will agree.

One complaint can do so much harm to a reputation and I am surprised to see the way peoples complaints are put up here, especially as most of us are business owners and would hate to see our own complaints handled in a public arena that can really do irreparable damage.

I have applied for a Trade account with Studio58, but Im now worried about using them as a supplier. I dont want to risk rubbish hair, but would like to fit good quality hair, according to the thread comments they sell both lol, which leaves me very confused and hesitant, which in turn affects Studio58's reputation and business, and I could be potentially missing out on a good supplier

I totally agree with your comment, but a forum is an open discussion with everyones opinions good or bad, so I guess everyone has to make their own mind up.

I was more positive re ordering after reading your comment, but Im still undecided..lol but thank you

I wouldn't let a few negative reviews put you off ordering, I don't think there's a single supplier that hasn't had a bad review on here at some point to be honest.

I have applied for a Trade account with Studio58, but Im now worried about using them as a supplier. I dont want to risk rubbish hair, but would like to fit good quality hair, according to the thread comments they sell both lol, which leaves me very confused and hesitant, which in turn affects Studio58's reputation and business, and I could be potentially missing out on a good supplier

I totally agree with your comment, but a forum is an open discussion with everyones opinions good or bad, so I guess everyone has to make their own mind up.

I was more positive re ordering after reading your comment, but Im still undecided..lol but thank you

I love studios hair, I'd say order a small bundle yourself and try it out see what you think. I've ordered plenty of bundle from all different company's and yes it's a payout bt then you know what company you feel comfy with. I come on here when I qualified and asked an ex amount of ppl about company's and all I got was try them yourself so I did lol

You can ask for a sample via their website x

Angels of sheerness totally the best hair and customer service I have found ..
Angie is the best supplier I wish I had found them before I wasted my time with other suppliers / hair ... 😃

Latest posts

Back