Studio58 not returning calls. Anyone else having problems?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelina221

Master Lash Tech
Reaction score
I have rung studio 58 five times now over the last few days and I keep getting the answerphone. I've left messages every time to get someone to ring me back as I need to order some hair. Does anyone know if there is a problem or can anyone recommend where I can get some hair ASAP please. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I have rung studio 58 five times now over the last few days and I keep getting the answerphone. I've left messages every time to get someone to ring me back as I need to order some hair. Does anyone know if there is a problem or can anyone recommend where I can get some hair ASAP please. Thanks

Are you not able to place an order on their website? x

Last edited by a moderator:
They are usually quite active on here so you should get a reply as soon as they see this x

Im having the same problem.have rung and rung for 2 days now but just answerphone

Order online or contact them via Facebook, sure it's just a busy time of year for them. I spoke to Matt yesterday via Facebook.

I have spoken to them every day this week with no problem?

I actually need to speak to them which is why I can't order online. I've left a message on facebook now so fingers crossed they will reply!

I emailed with regards to an order I placed last week and received a reply quite sharpish, however I did email them later in the week with another query and didn't receive a reply but didn't Pursue it. That could have just been a chance my email didn't reach them as I sent it in work between clients and didn't check if it sent correctly.

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

Latest posts

Back