Submitting Final Work To Essential Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used the L&P that came with the course, which was pinnicle. As others have mentioned I never knew of other brands when I did the course, and just got on with it. It would be more cost effective to use what was provided in the course though.

God I remember the smell of that stuff, stunk the whole house out!

Tip - I didn't realise that your first 10 nails (on the first card) were not "offically" your first 10 nails that you had ever done:smack:. I sent my first 10 nails I ever did and got marked down for it. So make sure these are really good, and it will probably make you get a distinction. I only got a credit :cry:

I used the L&P that came with the course, which was pinnicle. As others have mentioned I never knew of other brands when I did the course, and just got on with it. It would be more cost effective to use what was provided in the course though.

God I remember the smell of that stuff, stunk the whole house out!

Tip - I didn't realise that your first 10 nails (on the first card) were not "offically" your first 10 nails that you had ever done:smack:. I sent my first 10 nails I ever did and got marked down for it. So make sure these are really good, and it will probably make you get a distinction. I only got a credit :cry:

i didnt know that either yvonne!!!!
i actually did put my first ten ever nails on that card, as they said to do!!!

i didnt realise that you could do better ones and submit those instead doh!!

I'm sure I'm right though as my marks were really crap on my first card. So anyone else should make sure they are really good.

Obviously you were a natural right from the start Nicky!:lol:

Remember that especially with the look of the l&p, this is what they are supplying to people therefore these are the nails they are getting back and are marking.

They will be well aware of what their own product looks like and so they will be able to tell whether a nail is done to a good standard or not. They may not look quite as pretty as if you had chosen the particular powder colours yourself etc but if they are of a good shape, uniform and technique then they will pass you no problem.

The items from the kit that I changed I did to make life a little easier and to speed things up (ie the buffers and the glue).

They just want to make sure you have the techniques down.

Latest posts

Back