Suggestions for French well-less tips please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perls Beauty

Reaction score
I have a client with possibly the smallest nails I have ever come across bless her....... so I am in need of some decent well-less french tips so I don't 'drown' her nail plate with my current ones which have a fairly deep well. I have purchased some well-less ones off ebay but it's very clear to me now why there were such a bargain!!!! They are rubbish !!!

I have heard a few of you mention perfomance tips but can't remember where they were from.......... any suggestions welcome.

I could also sculpt I guess but have only practised that on myself and broken tips to repair - don't like to charge for something I am not qualified in !

Performance tips are from CND they come in white, clear and natural. i use them and they are really nice tips to use.

I also use well less one from pro-impressions and highly recommend them.

HTH

my fav are entity tips well-less and avaliable in clear, natural and white.

Hi
I don't know about tips as I only sculpt these days, but if you wanted to take the sculpting option maybe you could do a conversion course such as ezflow who do a cover pink witch allows you to give the appearance of an extend nail bed. (looks great!) don't know if anyone else dose this?
Hope this help X mogwy X

Performance tips are from CND they come in white, clear and natural. i use them and they are really nice tips to use.

I also use well less one from pro-impressions and highly recommend them.

HTH

I bought and used CND's Performance tips for the first time this week. They are awesome! :)

Performance tips are fabulous, we use them almost exclusively in our salon now. They are very 'light' and flexible. And so quick! No blending required at all:)

I would definitely suggest you try an opaque powder for your zones 2 and 3 though - using 'coverage' powders eradictes any problems you may have with nailbiters, small nailbeds or discoloured and/or damaged beds.

HTH

Latest posts

Back