Summer slimmers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello ladies, this may seem like a strange thing to do, but I have cut coffee down to two cups a day. I was drinking at least 10 cups of coffee with milk and two sugars a day. That has got to be at least a whole pint of milk and 20 teaspoons of sugar. Now if I put a pint of milk infront of me and then put 20 sugars in it everyday and drank it then no wonder I was putting on weight lol. Do you know what I am less tired and irritable and sleeping loads better already. I am also eating slimming world-ish foods. I feel like I have so much more energy already and my mood has improved too. So my slimming tip is to look at what drinks you are drinking not just the foods you ar eating. I also want to lose 3 stones. I would be a healthy weight for my build if I did that! Good luck everyone and keep at it XXXX:hug:
I have about 10-15 cups of coffee a day too but with no sugar and no milk.I am trying to cut down this amount it was 20 + cups with 3 kids on my own all young i need that boost lol
sazza

I was thinking of going on the slim fast for the next few weeks before my holiday. Question though: does it stop you being hungry? My worry is that i'm still hungry afterwards and then binge! Never tried it before so just wondering how everyone finds it and if it's fairly easy or if you get the whole 'sugar level dropping' shakes like I get if I try eating healthy! My body just needs the can of coke!:eek:

You can get hungry on the slim fast but you are allowed a 600 cal meal and 3 x 80 cal snacks.

In the last 6 months I have lost 3 stone!!!!! wooo woooo wooo

In the last few weeks I have been plateauing - its been killing me and

Today............. I finally broke it wooooo now 3 stone 1 pound!!!:lol:

I decided tuesday - right you you are going lol and swam tues and last nite and going tonight as well for extra impact!!

Yeh its class slimming down.

I startes at slimming world then weight watchers and now do a combo of slim fast during week and relax at weekend.

I love slim fast

i tried slim fast but i became so ill,i was never hungry with it tho...tried weight watcher,rosemary collonley (spelt wrong sorry),the lemonade diet (just to see if it was true) but nothing worked til my hubby left me and i only ate one meal a day which was a curry with the works and i lost 3 st in 1 month but when i started to get to terms with him going and me being alone with the kids i gained it all back maybe i should start a new one the takeaway diet! LOL no seriously i really do need to lose weight but have no money for classes/online support so i am at a loss at what i can do really
sazza x

Hi sarah me to i have been cutting down my caffiene, i used to drink alot of tea, started drinking energy drinks or taking affiene tablets for a bit boost when i exercised but i always felt drained few hours after. Ive cut it right down unfortuantly though,I havent felt well past few days really drained , im not sure if ive been dehydrated or i might be a little aneamic but i will see the doc if it carrys on. But also maybe the withdrawl from the caffiene but one thing for deff ive gave my bladder feels less irritable ,but cant wait to start feeling less tired :) im drinking lots of water

Yeah this sounds like caffiene withdrawl but its nothing to worry about, drink LOADS fo water to flush it all out, I bet you will lose so much weight if u was having milk and suger like I was. Go drs though just incase. Good luck..xxxx

im on day 3 of slimfast ans i only really felt hungry yest as i was up form 5am , i snak on fruit and drink loads of water it keeps the hunger at bay.

ive been doing my taebo and i havent lost anything yet :cry: n im really trying hard, thinking again its a water thing only managing 1litre past few days need to try harder and drink 2.

Recieved my new siilm gym toaning machiene today :green: cant wait to use it , i need all the help i can get lol, im using it as well as exerising and for a weekend.
Really hope i have a loss by the weeks out , fingers rossed

Argh I couldn't go to my first weigh in the other day as my son was ill. :cry:

So a bit naffed off about that, but I'm finding it difficult because being mobile I'm pretty much eating on the go, so it's hard to keep on track with SW plan.

I have been good with breakfast and brilliant with evening meals, doing SW meals from scratch, last night I did spicy lamb kofta kebabs, syn free cajun potato wedges and mint n yoghurt coleslaw with salad and it was bloody gorgeous and COMPLETELY SYN FREE!

That's why I love SW, you can eat lots of tasty food without the guilt.

Going to try to go tonight to have my weigh in - fingers crossed. xx

I need to lose 6lb to be the ideal weight for my height (and probably to be more comfortable with how i look and feel). So this week have done zumba once and did my Davina dvd last night. Arms are aching today so must be doing something right! Going to start back to Body Pump next week. Used to go before and noticed a difference really quick...then met my other half and much preferred staying home and watching tv with him! I don't feel comfortable with how i look at the moment so know I need to do something about it. You would think with all the running around we all do we'd be skinny minnies and not on here discussing tips to lose weight! :rolleyes::wink2: Ah well. Home soon to do more Davina...or Zumba...maybe the Ryan Giggs workout.....who knows!!

I have just received the 30 day shred DVD through my letterbox.

I know i need to do it but im scared.

Really need to shift the flab though and only 10 weeks until my holidays:eek:

I need to lose about 2 stone to b my ideal weight :( we have just moved into our own place so plan to start eating properly & watch portion size.

Also have ordered a exercise bike. Hopefully the combination if both will help me shed some lbs :)

Good luck geeks, stay at it & hopefully by august we will all b skinny minis

has anyone tried those shaking machines? lol soz not sure of prob name you know the toning machines that vibrate?

i have lost 3 stone, swim 3-4 times a week and hit a plateau.. ahhhh... so need tips to shake it up think it will take some kind of change in exercise.

help please!!!

I got that last week and still havent tried it,Im a bit scared too,love Jillian Michaels but she's super scary.The name of the DVD says it all doesn't it!!:eek:

Gonna start it tomorrow,let us know how you're getting on :)

has anyone tried those shaking machines? lol soz not sure of prob name you know the toning machines that vibrate?

i have lost 3 stone, swim 3-4 times a week and hit a plateau.. ahhhh... so need tips to shake it up think it will take some kind of change in exercise.

help please!!!

Boyfriends mam just got one of these from littlewoods catalogue.

They are for toning, only to b used for 10 min at a time, u can just stand on them for the 10 min or work specific areas.

I've only used it twice but bf mam swears buy it

I got that last week and still havent tried it,Im a bit scared too,love Jillian Michaels but she's super scary.The name of the DVD says it all doesn't it!!:eek:

Gonna start it tomorrow,let us know how you're getting on :)

Im starting it today. Sorted out my weights and exercise clothes.

Also going back over my weight watchers books. Nice sensible eating for me.

I have measured all my vital bits n bobs, weighed myself and just going to take a photo.

I have got a client this moring so will do the DVD when i get home.

Heres to 30 days later, fingers crossed.

Im starting it today. Sorted out my weights and exercise clothes.

Also going back over my weight watchers books. Nice sensible eating for me.

I have measured all my vital bits n bobs, weighed myself and just going to take a photo.

I have got a client this moring so will do the DVD when i get home.

Heres to 30 days later, fingers crossed.

I have just done the level one first day of this dvd and i am pooped.

I feel exhusted but happy. its a nice feeling

I weighed myself yesterday and I have lost 4lb this week

If I carry on like this I will be target weight by hol. I am also past the stubborn 10st mark! :p

If I carry on like this I will be target weight by hol. I am also past the stubborn 10st mark! :p

well done xx

i had this never tried it tho but its meant to be good. I prefer billy blanks but may have a go at the 30day shread

Well done :)

Latest posts

Back