Summer toes (natural nail)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlegrohl

Reaction score
well summer is on the way in AUS.. and im looking at offering a complete package.. My clients come to me for there tans and hand/foot care..

the tans and nails i have decided on as most of my clients go for P&W and the tan depth is mostly up to them.. but the toe's i am having trouble with.

I have only 2 girls who have L&P overlays on their toes.. the rest like polish.. and with this season being about looking as natural as you can get.. i have been looking for nice polish's in the creative range that will give me a good coverage without coming across as a true colour. (bold)

I also have a NN client who wants just clear on her fingers and toes but she has a bit of staining.. and some of the toe nails im seeing are stained from lack of base coat in the past.. and perhaps even from being trapped all winter in socks and shoes...

any recomendations on some shades to look out for?

I would like something like the creative super shiny finish gives..with just a hint more colour.. something that when complimented with their tans will give a fresh natural clean look..

Have you looked at offering gel toes, they are so thin and buff off in no time.

IMO nothing beats the look of sheer pink with a french. For those that like a polish look, the opaques with a shimmer topcoat fit the bill.

For stains on the nail plate, I just use a Koala abrasive to lightly buff the surface and hey presto gleaming nail plates again HTH

Wot Adele says! :green:

:hug:

Also tho, have you thought about trying the CND Plexi Pop collection? I think they're gorgeous! Hints of colour, just (as the tag line says they're like lipgloss for nails).

Although I really miss CND's Marilyn............. :cry:

oh is this season natural colours? Damn there goes my fluro toes. :lol:

woo hoo !!! Naturals, Brights, dont care just bring on the sun..

well summer is on the way in AUS.. and im looking at offering a complete package.. My clients come to me for there tans and hand/foot care..

the tans and nails i have decided on as most of my clients go for P&W and the tan depth is mostly up to them.. but the toe's i am having trouble with.

I have only 2 girls who have L&P overlays on their toes.. the rest like polish.. and with this season being about looking as natural as you can get.. i have been looking for nice polish's in the creative range that will give me a good coverage without coming across as a true colour. (bold)

I also have a NN client who wants just clear on her fingers and toes but she has a bit of staining.. and some of the toe nails im seeing are stained from lack of base coat in the past.. and perhaps even from being trapped all winter in socks and shoes...

any recomendations on some shades to look out for?

I would like something like the creative super shiny finish gives..with just a hint more colour.. something that when complimented with their tans will give a fresh natural clean look..

Have you had a look at the Minx website hun ? They not only have amazing designs but colours too and are longer lasting than enamel hth's

summer ??? ???? summer whats that???we haven't had a solid week of sun at all this year:( I love England But I hate the weather

Latest posts

Back