Sunbed lease advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cathill

Reaction score
Hi could anyone that owns a tanning salon tell me what you consider to be the best model of bed to lease and which tanning creams you use. I am in the very early stages of setting up a tanning and beauty salon but there are so many types of beds to choose from i need some help!:green: Thank-you

Hi could anyone that owns a tanning salon tell me what you consider to be the best model of bed to lease and which tanning creams you use. I am in the very early stages of setting up a tanning and beauty salon but there are so many types of beds to choose from i need some help!:green: Thank-you

Unless you have an established customer base for sunbeds and from what is currently happening in the market today I would not recommend that you get yourself tied up in a long lease for a sunbed.

Look at other options to test the water first to see if there is a demand in your area.
a good option is to go for a profit share scheme...this way you dont have a financial outlay and can test the market first.
if it is indeed that this type of service does prove to take off for you then the profit share scheme does become a little expensive..well simply end the deal and go out and buy a sunbed.

This is a safe way to do things....I hear many sad stories of individuals getting tied up in EXPENSIVE machines they have purchased on a lease only to find that there is no business for them in this sector.
HTH

hi . well i have been mobile now for 10 nyears and have a well established client base for beauty and spray tanning most of who will follow me to the salon there are about 3 tanning salons in the surrounding area and i have sat outside each one of them for an hour or so on sevrral days and its just one after the other going in , i was thinking to start with just having one lie down and 1 stand up.

Latest posts

Back