Sunflower nail dust extractor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metamorfosis

Gel Polish Stylist of the Year 2016
Reaction score
Right I'm going round and round in circles with this one guys, search bar not bringing up what I need.

Short version - purchased this unit in March, arrived broken, Returned it, and it was returned to sender, twice. Checked address and it is correct - so sending back one last time in the hope of a refund. Obviously after this experience do not want to part with money to the company I purchased from so my ultimate question is this - Where in the UK sells this extractor? The company I purchased from said it's the only UK distributor so I'm panicking now that I won't be able to get one - help!

If they are indeed the only distributor - can anyone recommend an equivalent extractor?

If I'm not mistaken, don't young nails sell this extractor? I was thinking of having one myself.
Try the young nails website xx

did u get it from these guys AMBERMIST SUNFLOWER II NAIL DUST EXTRACTOR if so they are an SG member heres their profile, perhaps they could help http://www.salongeek.com/members/ambermist.html

I was looking into a unit for dust removal as the table top ones built in look a bit rubbish.

I did come across a unit called the Edysn Fuminator that NSI used to sell but they dont any more, but i found one on Ebay (I think it's american made and its used for soldering to remove the fumes).
I've come across other units but they are like £400+ and thats way out of my league at the moment.

I did ask on here about it but got no response :(

Last edited:
Ambermist is where I've had an issue :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ambermist is where I've had an issue :(

Did you get this sorted as I'm looking to buy one x

[/B][/B]
If I'm not mistaken, don't young nails sell this extractor? I was thinking of having one myself.
Try the young nails website xx

Just checked The Young Nails Brochure thanks to your comment...:D

Low and behold.........PAGE 21 :D

Thank you very much :Love:

P.S. Couldn't find it listed on their web page anywhere...only in the brochure!

That's why I couldn't find it then ha, young nails isn't a company I deal with so didn't think to look x

Does anyone know if there's anything like this but cheaper?? On a budget but would like to get one before I start offering l&p especially in other peoples houses!

[/B][/B]

Just checked The Young Nails Brochure thanks to your comment...:D

Low and behold.........PAGE 21 :D

Thank you very much :Love:

P.S. Couldn't find it listed on their web page anywhere...only in the brochure!

Eeek I didn't realise it wasn't on the site. How strange!!
No worries, glad to help 😘 xx

Latest posts

Back