Sunless solution users - Some help/advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violet Star

Reaction score
Hello,

Ive started using the sulness solutions lotion i tanned myself and my mum last night and tan looked great but when we woke up this morning the colour had really faded allot on our legs and arms it looked as though we hadnt had a tan.

Does anyone know if this happens often with this solution? as this never happened with couture

thanks xx

i don't use that lotion, but did you have any moisturiser on before applying the lotion? As this could be the reason for it not taking.

Hello,

Ive started using the sulness solutions lotion i tanned myself and my mum last night and tan looked great but when we woke up this morning the colour had really faded allot on our legs and arms it looked as though we hadnt had a tan.

Does anyone know if this happens often with this solution? as this never happened with couture

thanks xx

You should give tonilee a shout she works with sunless solutions and I think she has had wonderful results, well she must have because she has stayed with the product for a verylong time :)

i don't use that lotion, but did you have any moisturiser on before applying the lotion? As this could be the reason for it not taking.
There could be a multitude of reasons here
1) The application itself to these areas may not have been as well applied as to the rest of the body
2) it could just be that the initial colour guide has rubbed off during the night and that the tan below has not as yet fully developed.
3) inadequate exfoliation prep to these areas...however the sighns of this would normally be a patchy outcome?

I would give it a full 6/8 hrssince application to see the situation once the development time has fully lapsed...if still not developed I would reccomend you respray these areas
HTH:hug:

It does sound like this is something that happened after the tan was done, perhaps it rubbed off on the bed sheets or any of the reasons that have already been mentioned.

If after the 24 hours is up those areas are still pale I would suggest re spraying.

Latest posts

Back