Sunless Solutions, are they still going? Confused!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csmith2366

Reaction score
Hi,

I trained around 4 years ago with sunless solutions and have always used and been happy with their product. I used to purchase from Capital Hair and Beauty but they have recently stopped stocking it and said they are not sure what happened to them?

They still appear to have their website - but looking at their website page they have recently had some bad reviews with people not receiving their goods ordered on-line. I need some tanning solute for next week so a little concerned now.

Not sure if to try another tan or not - but as I have only used and been happy with sunless I am confused on where to go. Capital Hair and Beauty now only stock Sienna X and Crazy Angel. Looking at Novatan also but as my clients have always been happy with Sunless I am concerned that about trying a new brand.

La tanning is a amazing I love it and it's not too pricey either xx

my stockist of my original tan couldn't deliver by the day I needed so in a pure panic I ordered something online that was a next day delivery....
just something to get me though. That was OMG and I never turned back, amazing stuff! try it, its a great price!!

I had to swap to nouvatan recently after an order I placed with SS didn't arrive, my clients liked it just as much.

I use to use them all the time until all my new bottles kept arriving with already gone off solution! They kept replacing it but I would get green liquid again so moved over to nouvatan and love it xx

Latest posts

Back