suntana or sienna x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel17

Reaction score
Just trying to choose a spray tan system. Any thoughts please!

suntana-amazing! not a fan of sienna, the colour is a bit orangey. suntana very cheap to buy, great customer service and choice of three different strengths. hope this helps

was 99% sure I was going with suntana - so thanks very much for your help :p

I haven't found Sienna X orangey at all. In fact, every client I have had has said how natural it looks. For me, I couldn't recommend Sienna X any more highly. I love their products and the customer service and support is fantastic.

I like both! I found the 12% a bit too light though.. Prefer the Suntana and the customer service is excellent even though the product is so reasonably priced!
However I haven't had any personal dealings with Sienna but have been very happy when sprayed! X

Am New to spray tanning but am using Suntana, the colour is lovely, it fades off nice too and isn't too expensive, my clients love it x

I say Suntana,i have been doing spray tanning since it first came out,used a well Known name/product,tried them all...Suntana i love and so do my clients,excellent company,fast postage,and most of all price,we can keep prices down in the salon,and get alot more clients...we do between 10 to 25 in a week note summer/christmas time.Remeber only 50mls for a client..dont get spray happy..the fade off is so good..please ring them thay will send you samples.We use Cherry mostly.
my old machine packed in!!and got a new one from Suntana (my 4th)and love it,clients dry within couple of mins and off thay go...To pay haha.

Latest posts

Back