Supplier advice needed for pedicures: gloves, etc!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caroline2013

Reaction score
Hi geeks as the title sugests I'd love your recommendations for gloves to perform pedicures, supplier for best ones at the best price and also what type I should be looking for nitrile etc powdered or not etc

thanks lovely geeks!

Caroline x

also any advice for best pedicure products ie creams etc, I already have a rasp (microplane from S2)

I use CND marine pedicure - its fab. Regarding gloves, I tend to wear nitrile and I think most beauty suppliers sell them, or you could try Brosch who I think may be the cheapest - but there is postage if its the only thing you order.

I use matador nitrile gloves from sallys, they are not cheap but the best I've found.

I got nitrile gloves x 100 £6.95 from Just care beauty.

excellent thank you Geeks! x

Another vote for nitrile, non powdered. They are really strong and no product seeps though.

Nitrile non powdered it will be :) fab thanks Geeks xx

I use matador nitrile gloves from sallys, they are not cheap but the best I've found.

Thanks hun, these are the ones i'm going for x

I use these ...because they're pretty purple and they don't make me look like I'm about to perform surgery!

Is it quite common to wear gloves? Just about to do the pedicure side of my course so just wondering. I thought maybe clients might think you're acting as if they have a disease!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Is it quite common to wear gloves? Just about to do the pedicure side of my course so just wondering. I thought maybe clients might think you're acting as if they have a disease!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I think clients are glad to see gloves on pedicures because you're being hygienic plus I think it looks more professional. Before doing nails I worked as a nursing assistant & the amount of different foot infections that are around..cannot be without gloves now!

You're protecting yourself & that is understandable. :wink2:

I use these ...because they're pretty purple and they don't make me look like I'm about to perform surgery!

Oh gosh i love them! I've just ordered the above mentioned ones from Salon Services, just pray they aren't blue ;) lol x

I think clients are glad to see gloves on pedicures because you're being hygienic plus I think it looks more professional. Before doing nails I worked as a nursing assistant & the amount of different foot infections that are around..cannot be without gloves now!

You're protecting yourself & that is understandable. :wink2:

Could not agree more tashadilly

They are feet, feet that have been on the floor, in shoes nuff said ;)

I'm still a little concerned about finding nasties under clients existing nail polish so gloves all the way xx

Could not agree more tashadilly

They are feet, feet that have been on the floor, in shoes nuff said ;)

I'm still a little concerned about finding nasties under clients existing nail polish so gloves all the way xx

Deffo! You just never know! :D

Latest posts

Back