supplier service - no show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salonforseniors

Reaction score
How do I deal with this? I purchased three new Hair dryers from ******* in Ontario back in October of 2007. Prepaid of course. Now two of the dyrers are not working at all. I sent one back in January and weekly calls from me in Alberta are resulting in. "We will look into it.", "we'll get back to you."
I try to remain calm and deal with it but they don't seem to care now that I have paid in full.

Last edited by a moderator:
they don't seem to care now that I have paid in full.

Hi, no it seems like they don't care at all and i can understand your frustration at being just left.
Are they the big hairdryers ? :irked:

Over here in the UK we have what we call an office of fair trading where we can get advice about goods that have been sold to people that are not fit for the purpose they were bought for.
If you have them in the USA you could go and get some advice from them .

Over in the UK Most electrical goods are covered for 12 months warranty by the shop they were bought from, and if they breakdown thorough no fault of yours , the shop where you bought them from should replace your goods with the same new goods or refund your money.

Then they can then take it up with their suppliers.

You need to keep all phone call records , write down dates days and times and proof of when you have complained,

You need to put your complaint in writing to them stating everything
about when the goods broke down, and the amount of times you have complained and have had nothing done ect ect

keep a copy of this letter and any others for your proof
write that you feel that they have adequate time to sort this matter out but have done nothing for you .
So now you will be giving them two weeks and write down an actual date
for them to replace or refund your faulty goods or you will be taking legal action
Send it by recorded post the one where they have to sign for it .

This should move them into gear.

Do keep all evidence and receipts in case you need to deal with it legally.

Good luck and let us know how it all goes ? :hug:

Latest posts

Back