Susan Molyneaux and Eve Taylor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADiva1

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone used both of these facial ranges at any point. I'm only asking because I used Susan Molyneaux at college and like it.

However I received some Eve Taylor samples, and liked those as well.

Do you think these 2 products are similar? They smelt the same to me!

Would love your views...

Thanks...:)

Hi there, I have both of these ranges:green:
I have used the Eve Taylor for a few years now, and took on SM about 2 yrs ago as I wanted to offer products that were a little more results driven. The products are nice, but in the first year that I had them their prices went up twice! Their initial service is great, but there isnt really any follow up support. I have to say that the SM training was fantastic though.
I dont really feel Eve Taylor is great with problematic skins, although gorgeous as a pampering/maintenance facial. My clients love it.
I am now fazing the SM out, and am taking on Environ in January. I will offer the Environ facials mainly, with Eve Taylor as my pampering/aromatherapy type facials. Hope that helps a little xx

Hi there, I have both of these ranges:green:
I have used the Eve Taylor for a few years now, and took on SM about 2 yrs ago as I wanted to offer products that were a little more results driven. The products are nice, but in the first year that I had them their prices went up twice! Their initial service is great, but there isnt really any follow up support. I have to say that the SM training was fantastic though.
I dont really feel Eve Taylor is great with problematic skins, although gorgeous as a pampering/maintenance facial. My clients love it.
I am now fazing the SM out, and am taking on Environ in January. I will offer the Environ facials mainly, with Eve Taylor as my pampering/aromatherapy type facials. Hope that helps a little xx

Hi hun, thank you very much for your response. Exactly what I wanted, a comparison of the products. What really struct me was that I thought of SM straight away when I used the Eve Taylor samples.
I am just learning about Eve Taylor, but do know more about SM.

Environ is a good range of products...:hug:

You are very welcome. You are right in saying they are similar, and given the choice, and with the knowledge I have now of the products, Eve Taylor is more cost effective, for similar products x

Latest posts

Back