Swarovski crystal pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think I made sence before. Can anyone tell me where you buy the crystals from. The pictures look great. Do they take long?

thank you im going to order some :)

hey do you you get a lot in a pack. Didn't know how may bags i need to order. Also do you a orange stick to apply? sorry im a pain

hey do you you get a lot in a pack. Didn't know how may bags i need to order. Also do you a orange stick to apply? sorry im a pain

The scattercrystals page I linked to in my other post above is for factory packs (1440 crystals). You can buy them in smaller amounts from there too:
Flatback Rhinestones, Style 2028, SS5 (1.8mm)

You can use a damp orangewood stick or anything you feel comfortable using to pick the crystals up.
I use the handle of my rubber hoof stick with a teeny bit of gel on it to place them.

We charge £50 for the big toes to be coated in crystals and on the smaller toes, do Minx/Shellac/Gellish, and £70 for each toe to be coated in crystals. If you're using genuine Swarovski crystals, people will pay more for them! Plus, correctly applied, they will last weeks and weeks, I think the longest on we've seen so far is 2 months.

I personally use resin to adhere them on and then a very light coat of Ezflow Finish it topcoat. If you're putting something too thick over the stones, the sparkle will be reduced.

:)

Can i ask what resin you use? i really want to start doing these for xmas period,

thanks

these are beaut!!!!! i absolutely love swarovski jewelry so knowing i can have swarv on my toes!! omg i think i died and went to heaven, oh this is a dream come true!!! so going to have a bash with this!!! they look lovely!!!! x

Just wanted to add to this post I made ages ago, believe it or not but I removed these only yesterday, the lady just came in for infills about once a month and we finally decided she wanted a change! Was amazed at how long they lasted and also surprised she didn't get bored!!

Really pleased with the products and I am impressed with the popularity of the treatment too x

Hi ladies I'm new to Salon Geek! I'm looking into doing swarovski crystal pedicures and wondered if anyone could help me with a few questions.

What sort of size crystals would you recommend using?
How easy are they to infill if I'm setting in a clear gel?
Whats the max this treatment could take?

Lots of Q's for a newby, thanks for any help! x:p

would you say its possible to do this using normal nail polish underneath the crystals?

Melfro - I would say no. A normal polish is not strong enough to hold the crystals in place for any length of time.

Crystal pedicures are best set in gel or resin and there are also geeks who use shellac too.

Do you not end up with really thick toe nails then?

omg they look lush! Do u no the name of this type of pedicure as Ive had clients request the cinderella pedicure, twinkle toes? and i was slightly baffled are these called the swarovski pedicure? Also did u use reall swarovski crystals or a different type. Ive just qualifed using gelish and not sure on how to apply these do I need to apply them once both coats of colour has been cured and what gule do u recommed to use? then apply gelish top coat? Sorry have a client requesting these so need some advice thanksxx

I've never heard of a Cinderella Pedicure but it's a cute name, I guess you could call it that. I just call it a Swarovski Pedicure and use genuine swarovski crystals, but you can call it whatever you like. If you are setting them in a soak off gel, there is really no need for an adhesive.

Latest posts

Back