Swarovski Crystals SS5 and SS9

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky_simon

Reaction score
Hi there

Does anyone have any pictures of these two sizes? Either on toes or as they are?

Im trying to sort out my priceing but im not sure which size to go for. Im also hhhmmmming and arrringgg :) over SS ones or Scatter Crystals.

What does everyone else use?

This might help:

crystalsizes.jpg

I use SS5 from scatter crystals as I think they look the best.

This might help:

crystalsizes.jpg

Wow Baggy Bear! That chart is fab and I am sure so many other techs will find this useful! I did go onto the Scatter Crystals site to download their chart but it wouldn't work!

SS5 does seem very small, I think SS9 looks like a nice size.

Thank you so much

Hi there

Does anyone have any pictures of these two sizes? Either on toes or as they are?

Im trying to sort out my priceing but im not sure which size to go for. Im also hhhmmmming and arrringgg :) over SS ones or Scatter Crystals.

What does everyone else use?
Hi there, I'm just about to venture into this. I have found a shop on ebay
eBay Shop: Crystal-Wholesale they're prices are fantastic. Im wodering if anyone has used them? roughly £21 inc pp for the factory packs, delivery is 5-10 days too, which aint half bad for the far east. Too good to be true, or genuine bargain. Anyone?

Wow Baggy Bear! That chart is fab and I am sure so many other techs will find this useful! I did go onto the Scatter Crystals site to download their chart but it wouldn't work!

SS5 does seem very small, I think SS9 looks like a nice size.

Thank you so much
Thank you for the praise on the chart I knocked it together from a chart I found. SS5 looks small until it is placed on the nails. Then they look quite big. It is a strange thing to explain but many Geeks have said the same thing lol.

Baggy bear is definitely the expert on this! After reading her advice I ordered both to try and agree with Baggy Bear, SS5 definitely looks just right, where as SS9 looks massive once on the nail. SS5 is definitely much nicer and blingier ;)

This might help:

crystalsizes.jpg

Wow what a diamond (or crystal!) you are for putting this together, sooo helpful. Thank you bags xx

Baggy bear is definitely the expert on this! After reading her advice I ordered both to try and agree with Baggy Bear, SS5 definitely looks just right, where as SS9 looks massive once on the nail. SS5 is definitely much nicer and blingier ;)

mmmm interesting :) SS9 LOOK just right and SS5 look tiny on screen ;-) I will have to order both and find out for myself :-D

And agree with previous poster Baggy Bear is the expert on crystals

I go between SS5, SS7, and SS9. I find it all depends on the size and length of the nail you are covering as to what size of crystal to use.

I first bought SS7 and then SS5
Here are some pics of the same persons toes in the first 2 pics is a set using crystal SS7, in the pics below is a set with emerald & crystal SS5 on.

In my opinion the second set look like the crystals are much better.

Nicolas3611crystalpedicure.jpg

Nicolascrystalpedicure3611-1.jpg

Nic160711-1-1.jpg

Nic1672011-1.jpg

These are a pic of the ss5, (please excuse feet and allow for the fact that they need redoing soon) as you can see there is one missing at the top (I've had these on for about two and a half weeks and been On holiday and gardening etc), I only set them with a clear base coat of gelish and then gel bond (so not rockstar or coloured polish), you need to consider that with bigger stones any gaps may be more noticeable. (I'm going to try the ss3's next)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345733954.556324.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345733954.556324.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Sorry pic blurry here's another hopefully clearer (these are AB ss5 in colour 'silk') the camera does not catch the sparkle too well

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345734553.277842.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345734553.277842.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 848

Latest posts

Back