Sweating issue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickiesBB

Reaction score
Hi geeks!!

I have a client who's nails I do and we were chatting over her infills and we got on to talking about sweating in the gym etc (random I know)

She was telling me that no matter how hard she works she does not break a sweat, in fact she never sweats! Just goes a little clammy?!

She also suffers extremely bad with prickly heat when she goes abroad obviously where her skin can't sweat properly.

Any ideas what causes this and what she should do??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi geeks!!

I have a client who's nails I do and we were chatting over her infills and we got on to talking about sweating in the gym etc (random I know)

She was telling me that no matter how hard she works she does not break a sweat, in fact she never sweats! Just goes a little clammy?!

She also suffers extremely bad with prickly heat when she goes abroad obviously where her skin can't sweat properly.

Not much advice to give but my sister goes to the doctors before every holiday abroad now to get some cream for her prickly heat. Without it she itches all over almost all holiday, it horrible. I'll ask her what it's called in the morning x

If its causing problems I would Suggest she see her GP or pharmacist in her chemist Other people may have similar symptoms but it may not be the same as your client.
Some people don't perspire much,me included but I don't get prickly heat and it causes me no issues so we are all different thank goodness:D. The prickly heat alone would want me to get some advice from my GP though.

Hi geeks!!

hi im the same it a the sweat glands nit functioning properly. when i was young a long long time ago i was put on the pill solved the problem. but i live with it now simetimes it feels you are cooking from the inside out. i dont get the prickly heat any more and i live in portugal now. i am sure another drug came out to help the sweat glads regulate and aid sweating when needed. best thing is for her to go to gp. x

Sent from my GT-I9001 using SalonGeek

Thank you, she was getting quite upset about it yesterday, her prickly heat is awful she had to be put on a drip when she was away before and it's ruining things for her. Will tell her to go to the gp.

Just an additional thought.......it might be photo-sensitivity,which can be heightened by the use of chemical SPFs.
(Back in the day when I went on holiday(!) I didn't sunbathe, but any exposure to the sun caused red, itchy , painful rashes. I changed to the E45 sun-care range and it was fine. )

All creams cause problems, she had had prickly heat washing soap and cream and it hadn't helped at all. Feel so sorry for her. It's not just the prickly heat it's the whole no sweating issue in general. Will tell her to go to get gp.

I have suffered with sweating for years now and finally after numerous visits to the doctors I am going into hospital on Monday for sweat gland removal so hopefully that will sort it out!! I would advise anyone to persist in going to see your gp and insist on a referral as you have many options and should not have to suffer with this problem!!

Latest posts

Back