Sweet Squared - Dashing Diva

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Correct you can also retail them. If you want your professional salon applications to last much longer then apply Shellac Base Coat & Top Coat on top of the FX wraps and seal all edges. I presume you could do the same thing with gel brands.

Can't wait!!

Definitely going to buy them and use shellac instead!

I don't haves my clients who have French however I think the colour combinations will tempt a lot of my crazy clients!! Also looking forward to trying some of the other products.

Jody x

DD used with Shellac by Nataliya Al-ta'ai

BEFORE

picture.php

DURING

picture.php

FINISHED

picture.php

Wow they look lovely could you use brisa smoothing gel on them for clients with ridges ect ?

Wow they look lovely could you use brisa smoothing gel on them for clients with ridges ect ?

I'm absolutely certain you could :D

No, The French wraps are nothing like Minx at all.

To view video demonstrations, visit DASHING DIVA FRENCH WRAP PLUS - YouTube

Thankyou Geeg.

I can see how different they are now. I think i might just have to give them a try now S2 are stocking them. I'm not bad at a french polish but i'm not as perfect as this looks xx

i tried them with the smoothing gel, lasted well, two games of netball and been filed down by the client:biggrin:

How would you price these if you were doing it with shellac? Xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you Geeg.

I can see how different they are now. I think i might just have to give them a try now S2 are stocking them. I'm not bad at a French polish but I'm not as perfect as this looks xx

No one is as perfect as these are, but they do take extra time similar to applying a tip, but no real buffing to speak of and no blending. I would add 15 minutes more to your timing and add to the price accordingly along with the cost of the French wraps.of course..

Just to confirm the procedure Geeg, would you prep the nail as normal, scrubfresh, apply the dd, then base, colour and top coat with shellac or is there another recommended application?

Also would you buff the nail plate as for tips or would scrubfresh be enough?

Thank you in advance

Jody

They look a good idea for someone that wants french but not quite got enough length x

They look a good idea for someone that wants french but not quite got enough length x

These French wraps are not a tip extension ... You cannot add length with them. They are as thin as a coat of paint which is why you need the applicator to apply them easily. Any over hang from the natural nail would not last long Which is why any excess if filed down..

Last edited:
These French wraps are not a tip extension ... You cannot add length with them. They are as thin as a coat of paint which is why you need the applicator to apply them easily. Any over hang from the natural nail would not last long.

oh ok, the video just looked like had been stuck on giving them slightly more length, but anyway what a vast improvement they give to improve the look of nails.

Hello. Just about to order DD to try it out. Can I ask if you use it, do you price it the same as your Shellac manicure or any extra? x

Unless you care to absorb the 'extra' you must charge for it! It takes extra time and there is additional cost.

Unless you care to absorb the 'extra' you must charge for it! It takes extra time and there is additional cost.

Understood! Do you know how much extra to charge would be advised? x

I can see how lovely and perfect they look but after using shellac and brisa lite I'm just not keen on the pink buffer...as much as I love pink! Can you do this applying it over the shellac base coat? x

(Although I just got a lovely comment on my fb page about a french shellac I did the other day so feeling a bit big headed and smug now haha)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I made my order for DD on Tuesday.

Never used them before but excited to try. Was going to charge £15 to start for client feedback?

Also can you use these on toe nails?

I've got the dashing diva fx, after 2 coats of shellac to carry on with top coat then put the dashing diva on with the gel topcoat?

Latest posts

Back