Sweet Squared, Scottish Beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the only thing I'm gutted bout I didn't have time to go to the centre :(

Was great!! Spent a fortune! Got great deals though! I got a new cnd lamp for half price!! Loads new shellac colours and the lovely Debbie showed me a bit of nail art with foils.
I have stocked up on tan for about a year & purchased some glitter tattoos! Wow!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366558479.073267.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366558479.073267.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 89
I went through and got a second lamp, I was sooo pleased with the offer as I have been wanting a second lamp for ages buti held off, buying other things instead like the new colours etc. I am glad I held off and was able to get this fab price for the lamp. No more swapping my lamp from side to side. X

I went to the show and also the centre had a fab time, entered all the comps at the centre just in case lol.

Bought some essentials, then champagne and a sit down was great day x

The centre was great we got parked there bought all our cnd products then got the minibus! Then minibus back to buy more cnd products lol!

Wow, what a day - im just home after leaving at 9 this morning.

Was fantastic and the girls did themselves proud as always. It was mobbed, as expected in the centre, and late by the time we got there but they got through the queue so quickly and the girls were fantastic.

And nilam is stunning. Not jealous at all!

Hi girls. What was the offer on the CND lamp? Will it still be on tomorrow at the centre?

Oooh gutted really need a new lamp and bits Would anyone like to buy me one and post it to me lol! :)

Maybe work won't know I'm missing for the morning! X

I'm sure the offer will be on tomorrow too. And the offers included half price cnd uv lamp. Buy 5 foils get 1 free. 3rd off the nailpillo and good deals on courses!!

Wish you had said and I would have got you one today :( xx

I thought the show was a lot better this year compared to last year. I couldn't stop staring at the lovely tanned men handing out leaflets lol. I also enjoyed Fee's seminar. I never made the centre but was there on Friday for training. Do you think if I phoned them today they would take a telephone order?

You will just have to phone them and ask ... I'm sure they will be taking orders, but whether or not you will get a show deal is another thing ... show deals are fro show attendees only I would suspect ... otherwise there would be no need for anyone to attend shows.

I thought the show was a lot better this year compared to last year. I couldn't stop staring at the lovely tanned men handing out leaflets lol. I also enjoyed Fee's seminar. I never made the centre but was there on Friday for training. Do you think if I phoned them today they would take a telephone order?

Oh them tanned men where gorgeous, I got my sis to ask if I could get a pic with them coz I was too shy n they where happy to pose with me so I managed to get a lovely photo before I had to leave :D

Had a brilliant day on Sunday. Spent a small fortune at the Centre but have lots of lovely new Shellac toys to play with. I saw Fiona's seminar and BL Sculpting demo, as planned.

Am I weird that I was a little bit star struck?! :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you to everyone who came along to Scottish Beauty today! An amazing day with Scotland's Beauty and Nail Professionals.
Next year we need the Geeks to wear Geek badges so we can recognise each other. :)

Great turnout at the CND Stand, brilliant audience for our presentations on the demo and lecture stages, and of course an amazing turnout at The Centre Edinburgh's open days - thank you so so much to everyone who made it along, we hope you enjoyed it!

Am I weird that I was a little bit star struck?! :D

Your not weird I was too.

Had a great day on Sunday. Enjoyed Fee's lecture. I've just used the micro plane and very impressed. I actually came home with money can't believe it so will keep it for when the vinylux polish comes out x

Next year we need the Geeks to wear Geek badges so we can recognise each other. :)

I think we should get these made up for every event/show.

What do you think Admin? :)

Latest posts

Back