swollen lypmh glands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxkirstxx

Reaction score
can swollen lypmh glands restrict an underarm wax and how?
im having trouble on mastits what is it does any one know :irked:

kirstxx

Do you mean mastitis?

yeah sorry spelt it wrong

can swollen lypmh glands restrict an underarm wax and how?
im having trouble on mastits what is it does any one know :irked:

kirstxx
Are you or have you been breast feeding? Mastitis is a blocked duct or inflamation of the duct in the breast.Underarm waxing can be a little uncomfortable for some clients and if you have swollen lymph glands this could be even more so.

I personally wouldn't like to carry out an underarm wax on someone with enlarged lymph glands or with Mastitis

Have you seen a Dr?
MASTITISCheck out this link,fab info.

Check out this site - it tells you what mastitis is.

MASTITIS

HTH :hug:

no im not breast feeding lol its a question that came up in my class about contraindication restricting underarm wax i was just wondering

It is an infection of the breast which effects breastfeeding mothers. Along with making the woman feel incredably ill it is also VERY painful, so that in itself would be a reason not to perform an underarm wax.

It is an infection of the breast which effects breastfeeding mothers. Along with making the woman feel incredably ill it is also VERY painful, so that in itself would be a reason not to perform an underarm wax.
LOL you duplicated the link I gave.:lol:Also it dosn't just affect pregnant women,for instance my friend who is very much NOT pregnant has got mastitis.

Let's face it, any woman with mastitis would not be looking to have her under arms waxed, that it madness....and inflamed lymph glands in general would surely recommend a trip to the GP.....what kindof question is this for a college course unless they want you to recommend NO WAY!

LOL you duplicated the link I gave.:lol:Also it dosn't just affect pregnant women,for instance my friend who is very much NOT pregnant has got mastitis.

Wow! I didn't know that. I guess because I (like most women) first heard of it when pregnant I assumed that breastfeeding was the only cause. :rolleyes:

Isnt this also what some women suffer with when they are due their period ?

yes it for college i wouldnt be asking otherwise lke

Wow! I didn't know that. I guess because I (like most women) first heard of it when pregnant I assumed that breastfeeding was the only cause. :rolleyes:
Its not common for women to get it unless they are breatfeeding but it does happen and sometimes men can get it too.

Its nothing to do with time of the month thats just tenderness due to hormones when sometimes you can get lumps,these go once the period has finished.HTH Loubylou xx

Latest posts

Back