Syrup nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becca boo

Reaction score
one of my students tonight told me about a type of nail art called syrup nails something thats going on in japan has anyone heard of these she has picks but i have to wait until she turns in her scrapbook to see them:irked:

Haven't heard of these but sounds interesting. Am sure someone on here will know!

haven't heared about this before,but sounds interesting,by the way ,heared about nail art printer before?ever used it?please tell me if you know,thanks in advance!oh,one thing ,I am from China,nice to come here with you guys.:hug:

Sounds interesting. If no-one comes up with anything, make sure you tell us about them! and show us the picture!

I googled this and only found pedicures that they do with syrup. Nothing about nails or nail designs.

is it when the tips are sculpted on a form by drizzling gel on. thus forming a sort of lacy effect where there are gaps. i've seen a pic somewhere, but dont remember where.

is it when the tips are sculpted on a form by drizzling gel on. thus forming a sort of lacy effect where there are gaps. i've seen a pic somewhere, but dont remember where.
Kind of like a marbling effect?

no... how can i explain....

like the tips are dribbling off the nails really.:|
Oh yeah I get you!

Almost like they are made of melted candle wax?

Oh yeah I get you!

Almost like they are made of melted candle wax?

YES ! ive seen the picture really recently, wish i could remember where.

YES ! ive seen the picture really recently, wish i could remember where.
was it on Emma's recent weekly competition? a blue nail?... hmmm I'll go find a link... brb

the description i heard was a fade with flowey drippy looking gel on them

no, it wasnt that.

it was a pic with the tips done in white and the fingers holding one of those honey dipper tools. gggrrrrr, so frustrated now:lol:

no... how can i explain....

like the tips are dribbling off the nails really.:|

Why would anyone want nails that looked like this? :lol:
Maybe when we get a pic I'll eat my words!

I FOUND IT !

i knew i'd seen it somewhere. for those who own the nails international nail art book, see page 16.

or check out Exclusive Nail, Pedicure, Body Day Spa & Boutique you can see a small picture on the title block on the home page.

thanks hun i looked at teh web site but i still cant figure out what they are they just look like any ol nail enhancement personally i dont see a big deal.. i tried putting a pic on here but it wouldnt paste

Why would anyone want nails that looked like this? :lol:
Maybe when we get a pic I'll eat my words!

Well now I have seen the pic and I still stand by my original comment! :lol:

Well now I have seen the pic and I still stand by my original comment! :lol:

yes, theyre novel, but perhaps not very practical.

Latest posts

Back