T100 broken part (hose connector) :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redsadie

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a lovely T100 which I have had since I started spray tanning in 2008 but I broke it tonight :cry:. The plastic end at the back of the machine which the hose connects to has snapped (totally my fault, I was putting down my beauty couch, forgot it was under the bed and the bed fell down on it!).

Does anyone know if I can get this part for it as it looks like it's removable and there is nothing else wrong with the machine.

I'm gutted, and so lucky I have a lovely friend who also spray tans and lent me her machine for the 3 tans I had in tonight or I would have been stuck and out of pocket, not to mention losing face as two of these clients are new.

Is there please, anyone that can help? I really don't want to have to pay out for a total new machine unless I really have to as there's nothing else wrong with it :cry:

I know it's probably a long shot, it's old and it's out of warranty but I love my machine!

Thanks as always

Sarah. xx

babe have you contacted the company you purchased it from ?? id do that first before worrying if you havent already ... if they cant supply or help they may be able to point you in the right direction

xxx

Hi guys,

I have a lovely T100 which I have had since I started spray tanning in 2008 but I broke it tonight :cry:. The plastic end at the back of the machine which the hose connects to has snapped (totally my fault, I was putting down my beauty couch, forgot it was under the bed and the bed fell down on it!).

Does anyone know if I can get this part for it as it looks like it's removable and there is nothing else wrong with the machine.

I'm gutted, and so lucky I have a lovely friend who also spray tans and lent me her machine for the 3 tans I had in tonight or I would have been stuck and out of pocket, not to mention losing face as two of these clients are new.

Is there please, anyone that can help? I really don't want to have to pay out for a total new machine unless I really have to as there's nothing else wrong with it :cry:

I know it's probably a long shot, it's old and it's out of warranty but I love my machine!

Thanks as always

Sarah. xx

I have got one somewhere not 100% sure where, but i saw one the other day and thought someone will need one of them ile keep it.... i have put it somewhere really safe ..so safe i cant remember where :irked: give me half an hour :hug: it is easily fixed if i do find it you just unscrew all the casing screws split the machine and its part of the outlet pipe from the turbine...

Last edited:
the part your looking for is as rare as rocking horse poo !!
BUT I FOUND ONE :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks guys :)

Hi Karren! How are you?? My machine is 3 years old an out of warranty but I also bought it from an American company and I can't for the life of me find my reciept or details of where I got it from.

Steve. Thanks so much, I look forward to recieving it :)

Sarah. xx

No probs I posted it first class last night and with a bit of luck you should recieve the part today,(saturday) there is nt a lot inside the t200, but you do need to split the casing by unscrewing 8 screws, lie it flat and lift the side with the screw heads to split the casing, just be carefull with the switch wires in the handle, any probs give me a call and i will talk you through it, hope you like the Nouvatan samples as well :lol:

Thanks Steve :D

I received my samples yesterday and will be getting my OH to spray me on Tues as I have an awards ceremony to attend on Thursday. I'll let you know what I think :D

Not had any post as yet today, but sometimes don't get it until mid afternoon on Saturdays!

Xx

Latest posts

Back