T200 feeder tube gone wrong

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siennax1

Reaction score
Hello everyone, just a follow on really.

To cut a long story short from my prvious thread.
My feeder tube went wrong on my t200 and started to spray then not spray. I took off the disk which fixed it. Was sent a new feeder tube and the same thing happens??????? Uuummmm I'm confused, thought as it's new it would be fine. :eek: Seems to work better without the disc if that makes any sense?

Thanks

removing the disc only allows more air to flow into the cup if you look at the disc it has 2 small holes in it the air from the machine comes through these holes and pressurises inside the cup
when you pull the trigger the solution is forced up the pickup tube and through the nozzle
by removing the disc all it does is allow more air to flow into the cup BUT!! its not the right way in my opinion to FIX the gun
you need a new gasket that seals the cup the pressure builds up in the cup and then leaks air when spraying through the white gasket this tempory loss of pressure causes the gun to spit /miss spray
give sienna a ring first and ask for a cup seal gasket if your machine is still under warranty if not i have one in my box of bits and i will send you it free of charge as we dont sell the t200 any more

Last edited:
removing the disc only allows more air to flow into the cup if you look at the disc it has 2 small holes in it the air from the machine comes through these holes and pressurises inside the cup
when you pull the trigger the solution is forced up the pickup tube and through the nozzle
by removing the disc all it does is allow more air to flow into the cup BUT!! its not the right way in my opinion to FIX the gun
you need a new gasket that seals the cup the pressure builds up in the cup and then leaks air when spraying through the white gasket this tempory loss of pressure causes the gun to spit /miss spray
give sienna a ring first and ask for a cup seal gasket if your machine is still under warranty if not i have one in my box of bits and i will send you it free of charge as we dont sell the t200 any more

Hi, thanks for yor reply, I would be very greatfull if you could send me one if that's ok? I'll pm you my address
Thanks alot
xx

Hi, that was quick, did you give sienna the chance to put it right lol:eek:

Yes Steves right - Call Sienna x first as if its under warranty they need to know about it, plus even if Steve sends a new part - if it goes wrong again who you going to call??

Sure Steve dosn't mind, as there are plenty of T200 Graveyards and parts around. But I Sienna are pretty good at sorting out the problems so if you can - let them help first. Then if not, take Steve up on his kind offer!

Kate x

haha yea that was hasty of me wasn't it Steve, I'll give em a bell.

haha yea that was hasty of me wasn't it Steve, I'll give em a bell.

Wanting a machine that works right isn't hasty at all! You just don't want your warranty being invalidated if Sienna x are not given the chance to rectify your problem. Although if this was my machine I would ask them to send a spare gun so you can keep working incase it goes wrong again.

Kate x

Wanting a machine that works right isn't hasty at all! You just don't want your warranty being invalidated if Sienna x are not given the chance to rectify your problem. Although if this was my machine I would ask them to send a spare gun so you can keep working incase it goes wrong again.

Kate x

Hi Kate, well I'm am indeed very worried about my gun going wrong, it's my only job!!:eek: Didn't realise they could send you a spare gun?? Have had the gun for nearly a year now.

x

Morning Steve, just wanted to let you know it's been sorted through sienna x so you don't need to send me the part, thanks again though!

No worries, knew they'd sort it x

Latest posts

Back