Table

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gina R

Reaction score
Hiya,
I've had a look around the site and can't seem to find anything about this but please point me in the right direction if I'm just covering old ground!!! I need to get a able to use for mobile work. So far as I've only had a couple of clients I've used my spare bedroom but I want to have something that I can move around with and also store easily at home! I've had a look around a few catalogues but none jump out at me as looking great and they all seem to be a fair bit of money for what they are :rolleyes:!! Does anyone have any suggestions?

xxx

Sally's do a reasonable manicure table, on wheels and legs fold flat for mobile use.Have a look at previous threads as been discussed today.

Gina R said:
Hiya,
I've had a look around the site and can't seem to find anything about this but please point me in the right direction if I'm just covering old ground!!! I need to get a able to use for mobile work. So far as I've only had a couple of clients I've used my spare bedroom but I want to have something that I can move around with and also store easily at home! I've had a look around a few catalogues but none jump out at me as looking great and they all seem to be a fair bit of money for what they are :rolleyes:!! Does anyone have any suggestions?

xxx

Ikea do some fab low cost desks and tables ideal for mobile work.

BABSann said:
Sally's do a reasonable manicure table, on wheels and legs fold flat for mobile use.Have a look at previous threads as been discussed today.
does anyone know if sally's have a website xx

Gina R said:
Hiya,

xxx

Hi Gina,

When I worked mobile, I found the best thing to work at was the clients ironing board:eek: ....this is not as daft as it seems!!! Nearly everybody owns one, they're height adjustable, and just the right width.

HTH's:wink2:

Ha ha!!! Ironing board sounds like a fun idea!!

BABSann said:

There's just so much on here!! Can't believe that so much has gone on here since last night!!!!

Hi hun, another post a couple of months ago and someone else said an ironing board just put big thick towl over it to prevent staining, thought to my self why didn't I think of that I spend enough time standing over one, doh

~shelley~ said:
does anyone know if sally's have a website xx
they do have web site but not sure what it is sorry.Have a look at a Sally's catalogue if you have one I know it's on there but I dont have any to look at.xx

I have only had to use a clients ironing board once in 2 1/2 yrs - so i would say don't worry too much about it at the mo.

I use whatever table the client can provide, but ensure that it is well protected. Lots of thick towels. etc.

Hi Shelley babes!

Sally's don't seem to have a uk website, i've trawled the depths for it!! Got an american one tho.

XX

Ironing boards do work a treat but I have a portable table I love. Its made by healthlife. You can get them on ebay or try www.econo-med.com. it has fold up legs and a draw and an arm rest and it fits in the boot of a car easily.

Latest posts

Back