Tailormade Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchyfile

Reaction score
hi, I hope not to offend anyone, but is Tailormade nails a authorized distributer of CND products, I had never heard of them ( that could be just me!) and some one here said they buy CND from there????

So far as I'm aware, only Sweet Squared and Ellisons are authorised distributors of CND products within the UK.

hi, I hope not to offend anyone, but is Tailormade nails a authorized distributer of CND products, I had never heard of them ( that could be just me!) and some one here said they buy CND from there????

No they are not Authorised distributors for CND.
I would stick to using your Distributor for CND products and not support sites that obtain there products the wrong way!:irked:

Just as I thought!!! Actually I have no interest what's ever of buying from them, I was just shocked to find they exist.
Thank you all for replying so quick

Sadly there are a lot of people out there who want to get a piece of CNDs fantastic reputation so will get the products by whatever means as they can.
People look and they might be cheaper but you will not get the same support from them as you would from an authorised distributor and Im not sure if all insurances will cover you if you have not purchased from an authorised source.

How do these unauthorised dealers obtain the CND products from the CND manufacturers?

sorry i know this is an old thread , but is there anything CND can do about this ??
i have heard of girls who havnt done their training with sweet squared local to me and they get all their products from taylormade nails which is really annoying as they charging half the price for a full set than us.
killing our industry!

sorry i know this is an old thread , but is there anything CND can do about this ??
i have heard of girls who havnt done their training with sweet squared local to me and they get all their products from taylormade nails which is really annoying as they charging half the price for a full set than us.
killing our industry!

You'll possibly find they are using Shellac made by Bluesky and not the Shellac made by CND... Useless stuff which will run its course & clients will move on...

Asked, answered, time to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back