Take home "care packs" for clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_Holly

Reaction score
I swear I've seen this topic before, but for the life of me can't remember it (if you know what I'm talking about please feel free to link me and I'll delete this post)

Does anyone here do "complimentary" "after care packs" for clients? I'm only just starting up, and would probably rather do that as a "incentive" than discounts - especially since my area is so overrun with NSS, I think a care pack may just tempt clients toward a "certified" nail tech. I was going to offer this if the book their second treatment at the first one, and have it ready for them for their second appointment.

I mostly use CND shellac, I haven't had many requests for acrylic (most of the ladies I know are horsey, who have never had acrylics, and acrylics just get in the way for them).

I was considering making up some form of card with contact details, a mini CND solar oil, and a mini CND moisturizer. Does anyone else do similar? What else do you include? Should I include a nail file?

Those packs could work out expensive for you, if you would like to offer a home care pack to your clients I would only go with one of the items, an aftercare sheet & business card.
I would maybe instead offer a discount on retail products to new clients, 20% off solar oil or something

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404872652.053074.jpg
Here's mine, I put a £2 voucher and loyalty card with after car advise! Xxx

Oh and an opi cuticle oil xxx hope it helps xxx

I can do the pack for $13 with a 3.7ml cuticle oil and 59ml scentsations lotion, but the discount on the lotion instead with complimentary oil sounds like it could be a better plan maybe

Latest posts

Back