Tan dilemma help please !!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XcharlieX

Reaction score
x need some help concerning tanning please ,
i use fake bake but not sure what im doing wrong , i exfoliate and moistureise b4 putting on is this wrong , it always looks rubbish on me then goes patchy in a few days ?? also whats the deal with hands mines tur patch orange :(:(:(:(:(:( xxxxxxxx any suggestions would be much appreciated thankooooon:D:D:D:D:D:Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i would suggest you go and get a professional spray tan you will never look as good applying yourself. you need to exfoliate and moisturise the day befor .
on the day of application make sure you only shower with shower gel not cream or soap as this leaves a barrier and your tan wont take aswell. if your applying lotion yourself you need to wear gloves or use a mit
to do the tops of hands try using a cosmetic makeup s[onge and apply sparingly!!hth

x thanx 4 the advice bbe had a few ones done b4 but they turned out bad but thinking that may be my fault but il try ur advice :lol::lol::lol::lol:
mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hellooo! I use fake bake (non-spray method) on myself and clients, and we all love it!! I just exfoliate then apply the fake bake lotion - no need to moisturise. If you moisturise everyday after and exfoliate twice a week this will help the tan last and ensure it wears off evenly. Also, I wear gloves when applying, so not an orange palm in sight!
Hope that helps.:)

Hellooo! I use fake bake (non-spray method) on myself and clients, and we all love it!! I just exfoliate then apply the fake bake lotion - no need to moisturise. If you moisturise everyday after and exfoliate twice a week this will help the tan last and ensure it wears off evenly. Also, I wear gloves when applying, so not an orange palm in sight!
Hope that helps.:)
your traind shes not! makes a difference,:smack:

x hey biatch thankoo for the info :* ur a star mwah :* xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x need some help concerning tanning please ,
i use fake bake but not sure what im doing wrong , i exfoliate and moistureise b4 putting on is this wrong , it always looks rubbish on me then goes patchy in a few days ?? also whats the deal with hands mines tur patch orange :(:(:(:(:(:( xxxxxxxx any suggestions would be much appreciated thankooooon:D:D:D:D:D:Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Charlie,
lets see if we can turn this posting around...there are many many people that can offer assistance on this site :hug:

are you a therapist that has had training in this application or have you simply purchased the product and your having a go at it....orange hands question is the give away:hug:
Fake bake manual application generally speaking is a good product and there is no reason why you shouldn't achieve a good outcome if applied correctly.

lol am not a therapist but been trying to use fake bake for ages arms , legs face n neck turn out gr8 but hands go orange n patchy and elbows to:0 i dnt wanna be a ghost lol:):) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol am not a therapist but been trying to use fake bake for ages arms , legs face n neck turn out gr8 but hands go orange n patchy and elbows to:0 i dnt wanna be a ghost lol:):) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Charlie,
ring around the salons in your area and see how much a professionally applied tan will cost.
You Will look a million dollars...and no orange hands :hug:

Charlie,
ring around the salons in your area and see how much a professionally applied tan will cost.
You Will look a million dollars...and no orange hands :hug:
uw i think thats what i said!!!:hug:

Latest posts

Back