Tan tent lights?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mazmaz

Reaction score
hi all

do any of you use a tan tent light and are they any good or have you used 1 in the past?

thanks maz x

maz i love it, i hope somebody can answer as i do many mobile tans and often fret when im presented with this fab for the environment light bulbs but n:!:ot so fab for our tan results ahaha

Hiya,

Im not sure about England but in Ireland we have a place called Flair Hair and Beauty and they do little clip on daylight lamps for your tent, i think they are about €40, well worth it especially as mobile because its a nightmare going to somebody's house and the lighting is bad.

HTH:)

maz i love it, i hope somebody can answer as i do many mobile tans and often fret when im presented with this fab for the environment light bulbs but n:!:ot so fab for our tan results ahaha

hi. im from ireland and know flair, never saw that clip on light. i must ask bout it. dublin r galway flair??

Hi

The Dublin one, it is not on the website for some reason but is in the catologue, just give them a quick call.

I've seen one for £7.50 somewhere can't think of the life of me where, i'll try remember!

oooh 7.50 is a lot,lot better than €40, i actually just rang Flair now to make sure of the price and its actually €45 plus Vat. so it is a bit on the expensive side. They have a VAT sale until Sunday this week though.

wow yes if you could remember the 7.50 thatd be great 45 plus vat is a lot if i dont have to fork it out
thanks guys
yay

for the irish guys, do you fing flair better than salon services etc??pricewise etc

Hi

I can only really say about flair because i havent actually been to salon services so i cant comment, id say they are probably near enough the same. If you go on to their website you can have a look and compare yourself, i have just realised now that you can look at their catologue online aswell, so there is more stuff in there than is just on thier website (dont know why) but you can have a look at that little clamp on light (priced 39 in catolgue!!) so dont know what one the girl was talking about on the phone. It is in the tanning section.

Do you have an Ikea anywhere near you? I got some from there that just clip on and they were less than £10 each i'm sure

sassy what was it used for, i have an ikea near be but im sure its not under a tanning section, haha
thanks amill
x

i seen 1 in the spray tan shop online and that 1 was £7.50

im defo thinks ing ordering 1 now x

miranda x

look on the spray tan shop on the net £7.50 on there

Thats great, even with the currency exchange it would be cheaper getting it there!

I got mine in Ikea as well, it is a little black light that you can clip on to shelves etc. I got it for about £5 including the energy saving light bulb :)
They are pretty good in an emergency, but I find they can cause a shadow when spraying and you move in front of it. So not ideal. Glad I didn't spend a fortune xx

im sure Sienna-x do one...don't know what price and what delivery charge though.
Ikea is a good bet if there is one near you
Alternativley B&Q and you could pick up some fence paint at the same time...longevity and even fad off is fab :eek::lol::hug:

hiya, I have the Ikea one, it looks to be exactly the same as the one from the spray tan shop. It's called lagra and was £2.50 for the light and £2.50 for the bulb....I've not needed to use it yet thought as usually try to position my tent (which is roofless) under the light in the kitchen as these tend to be quite bright.
The reason the other ones are more expensive is that they are daylight lamps,, these are always dearer as they give much better lighting conditions as they cast a more natural light.
Hth, Lou xx
Posted via Mobile Device

thank you all for yours messages!

i am defo going to get 1!

i went and did a tan last night on a friend of mine and she was asking lots of questions and i gave her all the awnsers n asking if its a proper tan machine! of course! and said the last tan she had was done by 1 of those machines what u spray paint and fence paint out of!!! i was mortified!!!!!! she said the tan was soo patchy and awful (thort i wud share as colin mentioned the fence paint lol) i couldnt belive it and this girl is chagrin £15!!!!!!!! omg how bad is that!

she had a 12% as she wanted to be dark and absolute loves it!

i am very happy!

maz xx

wow yes if you could remember the 7.50 thatd be great 45 plus vat is a lot if i dont have to fork it out
thanks guys
yay

for the irish guys, do you fing flair better than salon services etc??pricewise etc

i find flair alot more compeditive on price. example last year went to both of them. 1 box of 12 couch rolls: FLAIR: €26.00 EXCLUDING VAT. SALON SERVICES €42.00 EXCLUDING VAT. when i questioned the price in ss, as i knew i had got them cheaper there before the "very helpful assistant":rolleyes: told me that there must have been an offer on berfore and that was the price, like it or leave it. i havent been back since.

i got mine from sienna tanning, its a daylight lamp and when i got it i though na thats not gonna work but it is brilliant clips on side, i use it for waxing aswell really really good, i would suggest getting a quality one, i think i paid 25.00 ish and then vat and post, but well worth it.xx

Latest posts

Back