Tanners - who tans you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I have just tried to tan myself! I had to get my husband to do my back but think I managed do the rest ok. We shall see tomorrow haha.

I thought I would use loads more solutions but decided to set my gun slightly lower and I actually ended up using less solution then usual (Bonus!)

My Mum did one of my legs last week but was a bit 'argghhh'. Hubby didn't listen to a word I said, Stopped him 3 times to tell him what to do. It was the 'man painting fence' thing I think!

Fingers crossed it will be ok :Scared:

my boyfriend does me :p hes good at it i have only done myself once xx

I have only ever had one spray tan and that was on my course. I'm going to teach my daughter how to spray me as I'm sick of seeing everyone else with a tan. X

Shelley D I know how you feel but got impatient! My sister would be ace at it but she lives over 100 mile away. Might still try to train my Mum though.

I washed off the guide this morning and its ok for a first attempt. A couple of patches I missed or overloaded with solution but over all ok. I'm glad its winter though!

The only thing I noticed is that I have slept with my hand on my thigh! I've had loads of tans before and NEVER done it before. I think its prob because usually most tans I've had leave you sticky or at least you can feel them on your skin. Sprayed myself with Nouvatan which I personally find non sticky. Think when its sticky I'm aware its on even in my sleep so don't put my hand on my leg etc!:eek:

Latest posts

Back