Tanning equipment and training...HELP!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhiannon1408

Reaction score
Over the last few months I have been doing a lot of research into spray tanning.

I am a mobile therapist and have (sort of) decided either fake bake or Sienna x. I am however still undecided as to wether I should invest in the brand or to source my own equipment. Does anyone have any advise on the best hvlp machines and pop up cubicles?

Also has anyone done the fake bake or Sienna x training? Did you buy a package through these companies?

Any help and advise would be much appreciated as I am totally confused!
Thanks, Rhiannon x

Before you decide, I would recommend searching Fake Bake on here and make your own mind up............

I did my training with Sienna X and bought a package from them. Everything has been great and I would highly recommend them. I have spoken to them a couple of times since training with other queries I had and they have always been so helpful, so you know you are going to get good back up and support from a company who cares if you go with them. HTH

I did my training with Sienna X and bought a package from them. Everything has been great and I would highly recommend them. I have spoken to them a couple of times since training with other queries I had and they have always been so helpful, so you know you are going to get good back up and support from a company who cares if you go with them. HTH

Thank you for your comment, it's good to get positive feedback! I have spoken to them today and they were very helpful, she's sending me through a package so I can read up on it all. I think I have decided to go with them :) They seem to be the more up and coming brand which I like.

With regards to the comment about fake bake, several of my friends use them and they have never had a problem with them, they even sent one of my colleagues to Majorca all expenses paid to spray the cast of the inbetweeners film. I have also spoken to them myself and they were very helpful. I guess everyone has their own experiences.

Rhiannon x

i have just trained with wow factor and my trainer caroline has been brilliant i am using organics.

Latest posts

Back