Tanning in this heat?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy82

Reaction score
I just wondered how everyone else is getting on tanning in this heat! I’m finding the tan is beading on the chest and belly. I don’t think it’s technique as legs etc is fine. I use sienna x. I’ve been drying as I go. Has anyone had any feedback on how it’s Developed? TIA x

I was having this problem too. Ive been prep spraying everyone before i tan them, then powdering them after xx

Nightmare isn’t it. I’ve not used prep spray before. Isn’t the beading of the chest due to body temp? What do you powdered with? xx

Its normally sweat on the surface of the skin the ph spray removes the sweat and returns the skin to its right ph balance. I just use baby powder and have it in a little powder spray bottle xx

I had an absolute nightmare yesterday... so client was due to me (first time client) and she phoned to ask if I would go to her (I don’t normally do Mobile) but due to heat said yes will come to you (big mistake...HUGE)
So after looking for my tent bag couldn’t find it so put in my car as it is, in all its massive glory [emoji31]
Get to the address, it’s a block of flats with no parking, so park right the way up the road, get all my equipment out with huge tent & trudge back down to the flats in the heat of the day @ 5.30pm get inside, manage somehow to get all my kit through 2 lots of heavy door entry systems to realise client is on 1st floor [emoji31][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] ok I thinks that’s cool up in the lift I go...NO said lift not working [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]
It’s fine I can do this, so up the stairs I go, finally find my client in this rabbit warren of a block of flats, turn up absolutely dripping sweat, having moaned about all this & trust me during this painful journey there were so many bad words going through my head but after all said & done was pleased I’d done it as she’s getting married soon & @ least she was cool & sent me a fantastic message later that nigh saying it’s the best tan she’s ever had! All in all it’s an absolute bitch working with products in this heat, same goes for gel on nails, lash lifting & waxing but as long as your doing your very best I’m sure it will be appreciated, I’m sorry I can’t give you any helpful hints wish I could [emoji120]xx

I had an absolute nightmare yesterday... so client was due to me (first time client) and she phoned to ask if I would go to her (I don’t normally do Mobile) but due to heat said yes will come to you (big mistake...HUGE)
So after looking for my tent bag couldn’t find it so put in my car as it is, in all its massive glory [emoji31]
Get to the address, it’s a block of flats with no parking, so park right the way up the road, get all my equipment out with huge tent & trudge back down to the flats in the heat of the day @ 5.30pm get inside, manage somehow to get all my kit through 2 lots of heavy door entry systems to realise client is on 1st floor [emoji31][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] ok I thinks that’s cool up in the lift I go...NO said lift not working [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]
It’s fine I can do this, so up the stairs I go, finally find my client in this rabbit warren of a block of flats, turn up absolutely dripping sweat, having moaned about all this & trust me during this painful journey there were so many bad words going through my head but after all said & done was pleased I’d done it as she’s getting married soon & @ least she was cool & sent me a fantastic message later that nigh saying it’s the best tan she’s ever had! All in all it’s an absolute bitch working with products in this heat, same goes for gel on nails, lash lifting & waxing but as long as your doing your very best I’m sure it will be appreciated, I’m sorry I can’t give you any helpful hints wish I could [emoji120]xx
And most clients think working in the beauty industry must be glamorous. They have no idea :p xx

Oh it so is ...NOT [emoji8]
You should have seen the state of me after reaching her flat lol xx

Latest posts

Back