Tanning machine advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georgie127

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
I'm looking for a bit of advice and I'm not sure where to start I'm a nails and tan geek and I have an airbrush that I bought for nails a couple of years ago and I also have the cyclone (pig) for spray tanning but after more hours of research decided to upgrade my piggy and go for the hvlp 5008 which should arrive today (fingers crossed) but anyway I never got the hang of airbrushing nails and theres not much call for it where I live so I decided to sell it and was half thinking of holding onto the pig as backup but someone came along and put an offer on it so I'm not sure what to do now do I sell both and just stick with the one(which is what I done all along) do I hold onto the airbrush and get a new gun for tanning or just sell both or do I sell both and buy a back up one and if so which one?
Oh peeps soooo sorry for the long rant and hope someone can help with my dilemma lol

just bumping this up surely someone can give me some advice please:)

one last bump:)

Hi Geeks,
I'm looking for a bit of advice and I'm not sure where to start I'm a nails and tan geek and I have an airbrush that I bought for nails a couple of years ago and I also have the cyclone (pig) for spray tanning but after more hours of research decided to upgrade my piggy and go for the hvlp 5008 which should arrive today (fingers crossed) but anyway I never got the hang of airbrushing nails and theres not much call for it where I live so I decided to sell it and was half thinking of holding onto the pig as backup but someone came along and put an offer on it so I'm not sure what to do now do I sell both and just stick with the one(which is what I done all along) do I hold onto the airbrush and get a new gun for tanning or just sell both or do I sell both and buy a back up one and if so which one?
Oh peeps soooo sorry for the long rant and hope someone can help with my dilemma lol
mmmm seems you have already purchased the HV500 which is reliable in itself so you dont need a back up machine so if you've had an offer on your piggy take it and spend it.
On your nail airbrush if this is surplus to requirements and you've had an offer for it...well take it and enjoy spending the money.

Simples :)

Yes Collin logically it was making sense in my head what to do but just wasn't registering.Dealt with the lovely Karen from your team she is a star:) and soo excited to get going with this machine gonna have a play later:)
Yes the piggy is gone,now to get rid of the airbrush!!
Thanks for making sense Collin!!

Yes Collin logically it was making sense in my head what to do but just wasn't registering.Dealt with the lovely Karen from your team she is a star:) and soo excited to get going with this machine gonna have a play later:)
Yes the piggy is gone,now to get rid of the airbrush!!
Thanks for making sense Collin!!

Glad you could makes sense of my waffle cos I ain't got a clue what I was on about LOL :eek::lol::hug:

yep and Karen is a bobby dazzler that's for dang sure :hug:

makes two of us waffling then:)
and yes she is just fab but a geek now so watch out you might make her:o

Once you go HVLP you'll never go back....:)

Latest posts

Back