Tanning Newbie...Please Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milliondollars

Reaction score
Hi all!
Im new here...:o
I currently do nails, hair, eyes etc, and wanted to branch out into spray tanning but I dont know where to start!

I have read up on training courses and reviews but to be honest I dont know what I'm looking for!

I would prefer one to one training, and a low start up cost. I looked at a St Tropez course but the start up costs seemed so expensive!

I'd love any advice that you could all give me.

Thanks!!
:):):)

Hi all!
I currently do nails, hair, eyes etc, and wanted to branch out into spray tanning but I dont know where to start!

I have read up on training courses and reviews but to be honest I dont know what I'm looking for!

I would prefer one to one training, and a low start up cost. I looked at a St Tropez course but the start up costs seemed so expensive!

Thanks!!

I got a really cheap course with celeb secrets, in romford (although I wouldn't really recommend them but as it's only tanning...) and then went home and also ended up my kit from celeb secrets as it was the best deal!
Although I'm not 100% sure with the solution but am more than happy with everything else I got :) x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

Hi there are lots of threads on here about tanning. If St Tropez is too expensive for you then have a search on here to see which brands catch your eye and have a look at them. Remember that you can train with someone and then use a completely different solution. As far as I am aware all spray tan training (even brand specific ones) cover you for use with any solution.
1-1 training is really good as you can get to spray more models compared to group training where people tend to only do 1 tan and on each other. And you can usually get a spray tan yourself as well once training is finished, without having to bare all to a class. Everyone is different though and some prefer a class environment. I tend to do 1-1 training with my students though (but sadly I live no where near you lol).

The main things to look out for is that you can be insured with the training company's certification and that the trainers are insured and qualified to train. It is also good to know that whoever is training you will still be around after the course to help you out if you need it.

Good luck and happy searching xxx

seinnaX all the way!!! great training n products!!! x

tasha

Thanks so much for all you help!
Does anyone have any contact details for 1-2-1 traniners in sussex/south east?
Thanks
x

Hey there!

I have recently started up tanning to and love it!

I did my training with my local college it was really cheap and I thought the course was really good!

I then bought my kit from LA Tanning for £210, this includes VAT, delivery, pop up tent, spray gun and 3 litres of solution!

I must say I am finding the LA Tan products really good, I had a sample of 16% Sienna X and tbh I wasnt that impressed much preffered LA Tan and its cheaper!

xx

Hello,
I can offer you one to one tuition .I run a training academy and offer short courses . Spray tanning is half a day and we offer an accredited certificate . I'm based in chelmsford essex.
Please pm me if you would like more info
Take care
X

Hi

I offer 1 2 1 courses in Essex just through the dartford tunnel, I am currently putting together my schedule for April so please PM me if you would like more details.

Regards
Natalie

fakeittan.co.uk
They offer training for £99. Also the tan is from £32 per litre, i absolutely love it and have been using it for over a year... profit is huge when the tan is so reasonably priced, and your not cutting back on quality. Check out theyre website xx

Hello,
I can offer you one to one tuition .I run a training academy and offer short courses . Spray tanning is half a day and we offer an accredited certificate . I'm based in chelmsford essex.
Please pm me if you would like more info
Take care
X
Hi, Just seen your post and am really interested in 1-1 spray tan training, im currently a mobile semi perm lash technician and would like to offer spray tanning. Im in Leigh on Sea so Chelmsford would be ideal please pm me more info. Thanks.

hi hun i trained with wow factor in bexley in Kent from brighton would be about two and a bit hours travel tho. I'm sure they'd have someone is sussex mind. I had one to one trainin which for me personally was great as it meant i got to learn the theory on my own with my trainer and i did all the tanning! Sprayed five ladies to full three pairs of legs and gave me bags of confidence. As jenx said make sure you're walking away with a course that enables insurance and remember even if you train with one company you can still use a different solution. I'm currently trialling tantrick have done tan dare all wow factor but this weekend its vani-t. Get trained get some samples and decide on a solution. Hunt round for the kit that suits your pocket and your purpose and away you go. You'll love it!

Love n hugs x x x

have a look at the WOW factor website they do one to one training and sure there is a trainer near you.

I got a really cheap course with celeb secrets, in romford (although I wouldn't really recommend them but as it's only tanning...) and then went home and also ended up my kit from celeb secrets as it was the best deal!
Although I'm not 100% sure with the solution but am more than happy with everything else I got :) x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

Hi Lou,
where abouts in romford did you do your tanning course? I am looking for a spray tan course for my mum.
xx

Hi all!

Thanks!!

Not to sure if this will be any use to you but helenac one of the geeks on here is based in chelmsford and she offers one to one training in tanning. I did my eye treatments course with Helen and she was excellent! Have a little search for her on here... xxx

Latest posts

Back