tanning please can anyone help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pellant

Reaction score
I am very new to this I am always reading the threads but this is the first time I have ever written one. I am currently thinking of doing spray tanning, and I work from home. Went to Olympia yesterday to check out a few systems, but need something reasonable as I do not know how well it will take off. Iamtrying the tantricks next week which I really like the look and sound of, and yes it does have good reviews on here. So does the spray tan cubicle mini mist, and I just do not know which one is the best, what to do and I do not want to waste my money. Please can anyone help.
Thanks Caroline.

The minimist from several co's including Spray tan cubicle co. is great. It is very professional and is an investment.they also do the pop up tent which I'd recommend. Hope this helps xx

Thanks for that info, will have to wait and see.
Caroline

hi some companies will send you a sample out, so get a few , have a laugh with some friends and spray away ( just remember to do it on a part of the body where no-one can see ) :)

As far as I am aware, spray tan cubilcle have sold out of minimist.

Latest posts

Back