Tanning samples??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugarglo

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Im trying to get samples from different tanning companies so I can see what they are all like.. Ive tried tantrick, sienna x (ive got samples of fake bake and xen tan to still try). I have a feeling there are loads and loads of different tanning solutions but I dont know where to find them? Any advice? Also I know most of us are lovers of tantrick and sienna x. But which other ones have you guys tried and thought they were good or really bad:Scared:... Any horror stories we can have a giggle at?
Thanx
xxxx

Everyone is different whats good for one is a mere for others the best way is to see for yoyrself google in professional spray tan solution or something like that and it should bring you the names of a few companies phone them direct and as them to send you some samples. I use Urban tan and xen tan . but ive samples loads to name a few
tantrick sienna a-tan liquid sun sudu sunjunkie fake bake fantasy tan sun laboritries .... try going on the tan proessional web site they sell solution on there yo can get samples aswell. hth x

Everyone is different whats good for one is a mere for others the best way is to see for yoyrself google in professional spray tan solution or something like that and it should bring you the names of a few companies phone them direct and as them to send you some samples. I use Urban tan and xen tan . but ive samples loads to name a few
tantrick sienna a-tan liquid sun sudu sunjunkie fake bake fantasy tan sun laboritries .... try going on the tan proessional web site they sell solution on there yo can get samples aswell. hth x
Thanx for the info hun, will do that :biggrin:
xxx

Hi, I use couture and they were really helpful to give me rather large sample bottles. ino is usually on the website x

Latest posts

Back