tanning solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayleigh88

Reaction score
what tanning solution is good to use for spray tanning and which ones should be avoided?

Nouvatan is popular on here, Vani-T have a bunch of reps on here, Sienna-X is always popular, Fake Bake seems to be having some supply problems. They're the main ones I'd say but asking a question about solution preference on salongeek is just asking to be sold to by every company on here so if I were you'd I'd search back through some old threads ;)

As everyone should tell you, getting a few (a FEW, select) samples is the way to go. You have to try them for yourself, see what works best for you.

I have been using Omg and everyone loves the results, but the wear off isn't great. I tried a sample of white to brown and I found it a bit orange, Urban tan was good my friend who I sprayed got loads of compliments, I have a sample of Crazy angel to try, but thought the ladies on the stand looked orange so am a bit wary, but will try on myself. I have just changed to Sienna X purely because not only is the tan lovely the retail and marketing products are fab to. You will find that everyone have different opinions on each tan you need to get samples really and make your own mind up. I've found its one of the hardest things I've had to do and have changed my mind a million times as to which spray tan to use. Good Luck x:lol:

Like everyone's said its best to get some samples to try out for yourself as everyone likes different solutions for different reasons! I'm a trainer not a rep for Sunless Solutions but I can get you some samples sent out from SS if you would like to PM me your details, as I am sure other reps and trainers from other companies will too :)

I would be happy to send you a sample of our solution to try. Please PM me your address details and i will get a full info pack and samples sent straight away.

Kindest Regards

Trinitia

Nouvatan is popular on here, Vani-T have a bunch of reps on here, Sienna-X is always popular, Fake Bake seems to be having some supply problems. They're the main ones I'd say but asking a question about solution preference on salongeek is just asking to be sold to by every company on here so if I were you'd I'd search back through some old threads ;)

As everyone should tell you, getting a few (a FEW, select) samples is the way to go. You have to try them for yourself, see what works best for you.

Just wanted to point out that there are no 'Reps' for Vani-T on here. I supply Vani-T products to salons and spas in the UK but I am not a Rep and do not work for Vani-T. Cloud Nine Beauty Supplies is my own business and I supply Vani-T products because I love them and believe in them and the Vani-T brand philosophy not because I am paid to sell them.

Sorry, just needed to make that clear :biggrin:

I've used fake bake and sienna x in the past and had no problems, but recently brought SunJunkie into my salon and absolutely love it and so do my clients! I find its the lightest tan I've used I don't feel sticky after i've had a spray tan, they've been a great company to work with calling every two weeks to make sure i'm ok don't need any help with anything, they never pester me, gave me great support material and their products aren't too expensive I couldn't recommend them enough! x

We are suppliers of Australian Gold Spray Tan Solution. we supply salons in the uk and ireland. Thre are members on her that use it and in my opinion one of the best on the market today.

Order from best to worst for me and my clients hun....

1. WINNER- Vita Liberata without fail, its AMAZING
2. LA Tan/Vani-T
3.Sienna X
4.Fake Bake
5.Xen Tan/Sunjunkie
6.OMG

Myself, i would never use 4, 5 and 6 again at all.

thank you all for your helpful comments!

Latest posts

Back