Tanning Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toni64539

Reaction score
Hiya, I opened a Beauty Room last october near Bingley, and i'd like to do spray tanning, im looking for a company who would come over to my salon and train me in spray tanning. Can anyone help? Thank you

Hi Toni

Sienna x and I think also tantrick do training and will come to your salon. both companies are meant to offer excellent training.

Cassi

PM either Collin (UK distributor for Tantrick & Wow Products) or Loubylou (Trantrick Trainer). Both will give you great advice.

You could also do a search and you will find loads of info already on the site x

Hiya, I opened a Beauty Room last october near Bingley, and i'd like to do spray tanning, im looking for a company who would come over to my salon and train me in spray tanning. Can anyone help? Thank you

I am just up the road from you in Shipley,
i am a Tantrick trainer,
if you would like some information just click on my user name in this post and choose the option to send a private message,
and i will help all i can :hug:

Loubylou is great, I highly recommend her, I did some retraining with her. You can't go wrong with Louby she is very thorough.

I am just up the road from you in Shipley,
i am a Tantrick trainer,
if you would like some information just click on my user name in this post and choose the option to send a private message,
and i will help all i can :hug:

Lol - was just about to say Tantrick definitely have a West Yorkshire trainer! x

hi,

if you've not already found someone to train with try Tan Addict, they are in the North and will come to you, the prices are good and they'll also supply solution, machines etc. if yo want it. The training is brill you get lots of marketing/start up advice and freebie pre tan/aftercare leaflets etc, the web address is www.spray-tanz.co.uk xx:lol:

Latest posts

Back