Tantrick Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clairet

Reaction score
Hi

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm doing my Tantrick Spray tanning course on Monday!! I'm so excited, can't wait!

Mandy has been so helpful, given me loads of information.

Just wanted to thank everyone who has given me advice about the Mini mist etc!:hug:

I'm am going to have such a fab sun tan this summer !!!!!:lol:

you will love it hun, xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh good luck Claire...if you need anyone to practice on...let me know lol!!

sounds like your gona have a glow for a while and all your mates will have top tans!!

Have fun hun - is Stu doing your training or Mandy? Either way you'll love it they're both so lovely and fab trainers and as you say so helpful. xx

Hiya Kate

I think its Mandy. I can't wait. I'm doing the course with another Geeky mate Hayley (Hailztones)!

I've already signed myself up for the mini mist, so I'll be spraying anything and anyone who will let me:lol:!!!

Clairet said:
Hiya Kate

I think its Mandy. I can't wait. I'm doing the course with another Geeky mate Hayley (Hailztones)!

I've already signed myself up for the mini mist, so I'll be spraying anything and anyone who will let me:lol:!!!

Ahh, you'll really enjoy it - Mandy is sooo lovely. After you're training you'll just be dying to get out and spray the world!! Have fun both of you! xx

Im soooo jealous I really want to do this course but just have not got the funds right now.:cry:

nailsbydesign said:
Did mine on Friday with Stuart...thoroughly enjoyed it and my model was really impressed with the tan colour and coverage...only bit she didnt like was the cold air hitting her!!!:eek:

Snap!!! Did mine with Kateyork.

My poor model had goose bumps even before i sprayed her so she nearly jumped through the roof when i did sprayed her, she soon warmed up and got used to it.

She suffers with psoriasis so loved the fact she was getting a tan.
My only problem is she was a bit dry on her face when i sprayed her and as the day went on it seemed that the tan was gathering a little on the dry bridge over and around her nose and it seemed a bit reddish. It covered well and was nice the day after washing of guide colour.

I seen her today and she is still a bit dry, looking at her skin i feel if she doesn't follow the correct aftercare advice and keep her skin well moisturised etc i can see it becoming patchy.

Christi

Hi there Christina - did she definitely exfoliate properly hun?

Have you done any more tans yet? Hope you're getting on okay with it? xx

Just to update, I did my Tantrick Course today. It was fab!! Mandy was lovely and we had a really good day.

I, actually, had to give Mandy a spray tan - so hopefully she's not all streaky tomorrow.

Can't wait for my Mini mist to arrive, so I can get out there spraying!:lol:

Thanks to all the geeks for the advice you have given me, and thanks to Mandy for such a great day's training. :hug:

Im even more jealous now:cry:

Louise

You've got to try and do the course.

Its taken me a while to sort out finances etc, but I hope its all worth it.

I had a spray tan today, I can't believe how natural it looks.

Hope you get to do it soon :)

Thanks. My hubby said he will start saving for me. I seem to have spent so much on my nails that there is nothing left in the pot for anything else but I do really want to do it. I will do my best!!

My hubby says the same hun. He thinks a spend far more than I'll ever make doing nails. I keep saying that it'll pay for itself, in time! I hope so, anyway.

For all his moaning, he's first in line for a spray tan!!!!:lol:

I really want to do this as well, but having spent so much on my nails and my hubby is reluctant to let me starts something else before i have got them up and running properly as well. Trying to save but keep seeing new nail art stuff that i just have to have lol so not getting very far atm

I had a letter telling me that the Creative academy where I train would be offering spray tan training soon, so was delighted today when I went there to find out it was tantrick!!:) saw the room they've had built. I think my trainer said other training academies would be doing it too:) need to save some dosh now!!

that would be good. I wonder if essex will do it, I might give them a ring tomorrow

Hi Claire

My tan looks FANTASTIC this morning! No streaks & no patches which is exactly what we like! :lol: You will be able to go out and charge clients from the start and show hubby how easy it is to earn your money back and soon be making a profit!

Kind regards

Mandy x

i was the model for nailbydesign training last week, my tan is really great, natural, no streaky.
people have asked who done it and what products were used.

had great fun over there, but i hated the cold air on me at first.

Latest posts

Back