Tantrick or california tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clairepeachey

Reaction score
Can you guys give me your opinion on california tan in comparison to tanrick.:rolleyes:

i cant compare them but i use Tantrick & find it fab, it dries quick & is very even & a lovely colour xxxxxxx

Have not used california, but I use Sienna sun from the spray tan cubicle and it is a lovely colour, I have not had one complaint only compliments.

If you're going to buy a tanning machine from calofornia tan don't bother. I had so much trouble with them. They had my money (over £1000) for over 2 months before I got my machine. They also told me that they lost a cheque that I sent to them and then cashed it a week after leaving me overdrawn!

I use calafornia tan at work. It's okay...I've only sprayed with this tan but I've had several diff tans applied to myself.

I find it very sticky after it's been applied, and it doesn't dry up! You stay sticky until you wash it off.

The colour is nice though and lasts about 6-7 days on my skin. The only downside I find to it is the stickyness, and the smell is quite strong :)

I Use California Tan Have Done Since October Last Year,ive Had No Problems With Them.ive Tested Out A Huge Majority Of The Tans On Todays Market And For Me They Give A Perfect Natural Colour.

Not tried california tan tried tantrick didnt like it i use sienna sun brilliant colour:)

Haven't tried California Tan myself so can't comment on that, have tried Tantrick though and liked it. However I am using Celebrity Secrets and find this give a really nice colour and smells nice when it is being sprayed. It fades really well with no patchiness.

you should pm cabinkel.....she is the spray tan geek!!!

Latest posts

Back