tantrick question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

protan & beauty

Reaction score
Hi everyone im new here. i just wanted to find out if anyone is using tantrick or have used it what they think of the solution. i trained with tantick it was really good. but i tested it on myself and it seems to come off patchy freckly. has it done this to anyone else.i thought it shouldnt be doing it. mabey its just my skin or hormones cus iv just had ivf.i watn to be sure before io try it on my customers.im using xen-tan anf fakes bake there excellent.

All tanning solution results will have a different effect when the hormones are out of place and if your having ivf yours will be raging at the mo (good luck with your ivf :hug:)
if it is wearing off patchy it is usually down to not moisturising each day or using something on the skin that contains oils,
if it looks freckly when you have applied the spray tan then you are applying from too far of a distance and need to work with your gun closer to the body, hth

Latest posts

Back