Tantrick question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eager beaver

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
I have two new clients on Monday evening (only booked today)and as yet do not know what %DHA they will need. I have run out of 10%, but have full bottles of 8% and 12%. Can I mix the 8 and 12 if I need a 10% ?
Any advice appreiciated x:)

never tried mixing it but I believe you can with Tantrick.

I would pm Mandy as I would hate to answer wrongly.

If you can do it you would need to make sure that it was equal amounts etc etc.

hth's

If you mix 12% and 8% as crazy as it sounds this does not give you 10%, the client will still have some 12% DHA applied to their skin, even if it is mixed with a lesser DHA. I know this from past experience and believe me IT IS DARK!!! The tantrick 8% is what you should be using on most clients anyway, so unless she is very pale I would use that.

What I would do is... not mention it to the client, just ask them how dark they want to be and then decide 8% or 12%

If they know you're missing 10% they might convince themselves that is the one they really wanted:lol::lol::lol:

I use Tantrick lotions and I would suggest the answer lies in the natural colour of your clients. The 8% will come out light and the 12% is dark(obviously depending on their natural colour).

I agree there doesnt seem alot of point mixing the 2 colours together, have you thought of doing a small patch test on them? Because it will give you a better indication of colour on skin.

There is also the option of spraying them twice....

Oh er !! I have mixed solutions before using Tantrick and it has always come out fine. I normally mix a 5% and an 8% together. Never had a problem. Hope it is ok to do it !!

thanks for all your advice xx:)

I have just started doing spray tanning with tantricks, and my trainer Jen has told me that you can do it, so go for it, not sure on the results so maybe you should ask mandy or jen "my trainer" you will find her on this site and she is under NAILFX, she will be more than happy to help you. :) thanks

Latest posts

Back