Tay is BACK!=]

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breath

Reaction score
After using these forums a few times i've took their advice and tried everything!
At the moment i'm at rock bottom!!=o
my hairs driving me nuts haha

I've heard of Perm extentions (Glue in) & they last for a few months and my question is; If i shaved the front of my head (like the fringe part) Would i then be able to get glue in fringes and make my fringer a lot longer and look real if shaven?

My reason for this is i don't have the time to keep styling my hair as it's naturally very thick & my fringe is just a pain in the ass. i keep the rest pretty short anyways cause i just like slap a bit of american crew fibre on it and mess it like mad haha

But yeh would this be possible?
& if so how much would it cost & who could i get in contact with?
P.S I'm from
Manchester.

Thanks once again Hair Geeks!=]
<3

P.S HERE IS A MESSY DRUNKEN PIC SO YOU CAN SEE MY HAIR AT WORSTE! :

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/2721/image167e.jpg

If you shave your fringe off you will have nothing to attach the hair extensions to. :eek:
You can buy pre-permed (curly) extensions though. :)

Are you just wanting to lose the fringe because it is thick?

ohhhh well if i keep it short enough for them to be attached i mean haha
and sort of + i would like it a lot longer

My fringe is a pain in the ass the rest i can deal with haha
so i really want to like get extentions for the fringe

I'm just wondering if it's even possible?

Cmon people, help me out ;D

yes its possible , keep some hair there though cut the naff bit off , and cover with extensions my friend did this for an 80s nigth , looked good in photos , but i didnt see it in the flesh

Why don't you just have your fringe thinned out? My nephew puts extensions in his fringe but he puts straight extensions in.

Thanks for the replies!
I have done before haha =]
Still is a major pain in the a** =]

Besides it'll save me growing it as long as i need.

Now i just need to know where i can get this done hahaxD

Or infact an easier method would be if there's a way to sort of keep it 'wet'-Ish. My friend does this using a crap load of wax lol.

Not sure what kind though, his hair doesn't go HARD either so it's like just normal really?

You could always have a Kerastraight treatment put on it which will make it easier to manage!

Well i've heard of things like that before like chemically straightening etc but i've never really used it i mean i bleach my hair so yeh;//

Although i'm tempted to either get my black back in it orr make it like a darkish reddy/purple

Kerastraight actually works better on bleached and damaged hair so it will be fine for your fringe!

Latest posts

Back