teaching nails and beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pussinboots

Reaction score
hiya all lol...
i was just wondering alot of salons where i live offer courses to get qualifications in nails and beauty treatments the local salons offering them with with the usual and unusual certificates and the collages i know only really do the city and guilds etc international qualifications...

i do know the difference between both...
but i would like to know whre i would gain a qualification to teach these??
to be honest i have done my courses through collage and i really felt i could have sat down and taught my tutor a thing or two...my classes to me were for a sleep time as they taught me very very basic i learned the rest myself and have a very good repeat business and large clientel atm lol...
where can i gain a qualificatin to teach other aspiring nail techs and therapists my teqniques? what qualifications would i need beforehand and how many years industry etc? i would really appreciate any help in where to start xx

You could perhaps teach for a reputable company whose products you know and love.

You would contact that company who hopefully has a reputation for training and register your interest?

By doing company training you can give out a certificate that means something and not just a piece of paper that has no recognition.

If you teach for a college then you will need to obtain your teaching qualification which itself will have no relevance to any particular subject but will give you the letters after your name :biggrin: Won't make you a good teacher though! You can't be taught how to be a great teacher ... That comes from within.

At CND we train our trainers incredibly well as everyone knows. We invest heavily into their success and we give them the tools that put them at the top of the tree, but the hardest thing they have to achieve is actually qualifying to be a CND Education Ambassador in the first place; being chosen to attend .... Because the most important thing we look for is their attitude toward the students and their dedication to their success.

Latest posts

Back