Teenage daughter birthday ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sagll01

Reaction score
Hi, I'm totally at a loss to know what to do for my soon to be 14 year old daughter and her friend for their birthday this year! They had the big 13th party last year, they've done a group meal, photo shoot, pamper party etc so are looking for something new and I'm stuck. Has anyone got any ideas they would
mind sharing?

Go ape.

Indoor rock climbing thingy.

Indoor ski-ing.

Will have a ponder and come back if I think of anything else.

These might be a little too sporty lol.

Ceramic make a plate or a cup thingy.

Chocolate making party.

could take them paintballing? alot of teens fancy it these days?

We got my sister guitar lessons for her 14th, by the sounds of your post, seems like she won't be into that sort of thing haha
Paintballing seems a good idea. Cant think of anything else :(

Thanks for the responses so far guys, they aren't the sporty types, more girly! I did think of taking a group of them to london for the weekend but the logistics and cost is too much like hard work i think! They have mentioned paint balling though so might look into that as one option. Please keep your ideas coming xxxx

I know it might sound weird, but my friend did this, and they loved it.

How about an old-fashioned kids party? Bouncy castle, kids food (sandwiches without crusts, jammy dodgers, lollipops, chicken nuggets etc), pass the parcle, retro music and dressing up. Admittedly my friends party was slightly older when she did this, so your daughter may not appreciate it.

Or, as I did last year, for my birthday, a "pink" party. They all dress pink, pjs, fancy, or whatever, and all food/drink is pink themed.

Or hire a karaoke professional (and get yourself some headphones lol)?
Hire a dance instructor to do salsa / similar lessions?

If she and her friends really high maintenance types, hire a recording studio?

hth

Perhaps hire a limo? Party bus? Party fire engine? .. That could take them for a meal? Or bowling? Or ice skating?
Alternatively, maybe you could take them to Alton towers? Chessington? Thorpe park? Or similar theme park depending on where abouts in the country you are!
Other than that, I can't think of much else that hasn't been already mentioned! Xx

Perhaps hire a limo? Party bus? Party fire engine? .. That could take them for a meal? Or bowling? Or ice skating?
Alternatively, maybe you could take them to Alton towers? Chessington? Thorpe park? Or similar theme park depending on where abouts in the country you are!
Other than that, I can't think of much else that hasn't been already mentioned! Xx

Flippin Eck these ideas are well expensive ! Thinking of lower cost things, what about Pictures then a buffet Chinese ? They might find that more fun than sitting at a table and being waited on ? Or pics and back to yours to chil out, make up,nails etc.

I know it might sound weird, but my friend did this, and they loved it.

How about an old-fashioned kids party? Bouncy castle, kids food (sandwiches without crusts, jammy dodgers, lollipops, chicken nuggets etc), pass the parcle, retro music and dressing up. Admittedly my friends party was slightly older when she did this, so your daughter may not appreciate it.

Or, as I did last year, for my birthday, a "pink" party. They all dress pink, pjs, fancy, or whatever, and all food/drink is pink themed.

Or hire a karaoke professional (and get yourself some headphones lol)?
Hire a dance instructor to do salsa / similar lessions?

If she and her friends really high maintenance types, hire a recording studio?

hth

Love the sound of a kids party!! might do this for my husbands birthday!! he usually behaves like a child so I may for once treat him like one lol only because I want a go on the bouncy castle though hehe xx

Latest posts

Back