Teeney Weeney Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmad

Reaction score
Had a lady stop me outside the school today showing me her nails and asking if they could be enhanced even though her nail beds are tiny. She had the hands and nails of a 10 year old, a very petite lady all over. I'm sure I could do them after all they were no smaller than the beds on a nail biter.

Anyone got any pearls of wisdom on doing tiny nails like this - is there anything I should look out for? I'll be sculpting probably.

Not too much to say on this apart from good idea to sculpt. I would have suggested this if you hadn't said it. Oh, and very small beads!:lol:

I agree deffo sculpt and then you can extend the nail bed to look lovley and long HTH xxx

Also, use a smaller than normal brush. Then you can more easily make the tiny beads. :)

thanks particulrly the bit about using a smaller brush. i hadnt thought of that.

If I have small beds i use formation tips its a bit of a pain blending them and custom fitting but the end result is nice.

if her nail beds are too short to put a form under, overlay the nails first using pink or clear, extending the product out onto the skin past the free edge, then unstick it from the skin, shape it by filing, then put a form under it, creating a new smile line with your white. good luck!

Latest posts

Back