Teeth whitening advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

tammye1234

Reaction score
Hi guys I've been asked a lot lately if I offer teeth whitening as a treatment,I would love to be able too,does anyone else offer this? Who did u train with ?and is it very popular in your business ? Sorry for all the questions lol x

tammye1234

Reaction score

jujojones

Reaction score
Hi!! There are many threads that have loads of info and opinions about teeth whitening, and the overall view is that its not a great idea to get yourself into it! Have a scout around !! X x

sarahhh123

Reaction score
Leave it to the dental professionals :) not worth the hassle in my opinion x

Reactions: bnc

tanfastic

Reaction score
Hi guys I've been asked a lot lately if I offer teeth whitening as a treatment,I would love to be able too,does anyone else offer this? Who did u train with ?and is it very popular in your business ? Sorry for all the questions lol x
Hi Love,
Pop a search in, there have been a couple of heated debates regarding this very thing quite recently. Actually only withing the last fortnight I think. You will find a lot of information and links to various sites and threads as well.

hth's

Last edited:

mobilemartine

Reaction score
Hope You don't mind I have messages you x

tammye1234

Reaction score
thanks every1 decided against the idea seems more hassle then its worh-thanks for the advise tho guys xxx

Pmcnaught0

Reaction score
I also asked about this a couple of weeks ago and have decided against it! Some comments left me nervous!

Latest posts