Text Confirmation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pirate Sarah

Reaction score
Hi

I have a client booked in for tomorrow night.

It was made 3 weeks ago so I text her this morning to check she could still make it. I haven't had a reply yet.

What would you do if you dont get confirmation? would you still go along or just assume its cancelled?

Cheers
xxxxxxxxx

I'd just ring her lovey and say exactly what you've said - if she doesn't confirm then you aren't sure if the appt is on and you don't want to come if she isn't there...hth's xx

tigerlilli said:
Hi

I have a client booked in for tomorrow night.

It was made 3 weeks ago so I text her this morning to check she could still make it. I haven't had a reply yet.

What would you do if you dont get confirmation? would you still go along or just assume its cancelled?

Cheers
xxxxxxxxx

I'd ring her and leave a message if she doesn't answer. It may be that she has a PAYG phone and has no credit so can't text back.

3 weeks is a fair time to go between booking an appointment and attending it, I would ring her hun. Cant do anymore really, if you get no answer, leave a message, and try and call again tomorrow. xxx

How did it go? I bet they were expecting you.
I too text before most apptmts. Some never reply though, :mad: I still go as I have usually seen them write the date in their diary or on their calendar. Hope this was the case for you and not a wasted journey.

Julie

Latest posts

Back