Thai Foot Massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAMARA_J

Reaction score
Is anyone qualified in this? Or had this treatment done to them? Any feedback would be appreciated plz

I'll give you feed back next week, I'm doing a course in Dublin next Sunday. Not sure how I'll use it - maybe prior and after reflexology, or during pedicures???

Plus, I'm going to Thailand in April and taking a few classes there - thai foot massage again (may as well learn from actual Thai therapists), thai massage and thai oil massage. It's really inexpensive to take classes there.

Thanks heaps for you reply...look forward to hearing from you. Have Fun:green:

I'll give you feed back next week, I'm doing a course in Dublin next Sunday. Not sure how I'll use it - maybe prior and after reflexology, or during pedicures???

Plus, I'm going to Thailand in April and taking a few classes there - thai foot massage again (may as well learn from actual Thai therapists), thai massage and thai oil massage. It's really inexpensive to take classes there.

Can i ask which company you train with in Thailand?

Would you be covered with insurance over here, if you learnt over there? Just asking, out of interest :hug:

Sorry for not getting back to Samara J about the thai foot massage course I did. It was a great day and well worth it, I wouldn't offer it as a stand alone treatment, but it's something I'm including in my reflexology sessions before and after the actual reflexology.

I'm going to train with Special Courses at ITM
These courses are something I'm going to integrate into my treatments now. I can do them all in one week, I haven't looked into if they're recognised by my insurance, I'm doing them for the knowledge of doing them because they're so cheap.

Latest posts

Back