Thank You Nail Geeks!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~bec~

Reaction score
Hi,

I just wanna say a big THANK YOU to the Nail Geek web site and to all Nail Geeks who have contributed to it.

Whenever i am feeling a little dis-heartened with nails i come to this site, look up my nail issues (ie.....lifting, smile lines, blah blah) and i find the answers and find i feel motivated and passionate again to get up and go to work tomorrow and make beautiful nails.

As i work solo, i do not have others around me on a daily basis to share my work day with. So keep up the contributions everyone, you may have no idea how much your posts, articles, advice etc are vauable to me and obviously valuable to all the nail techs out there.

Being a nail tech is not just a job, its a way of life sometimes!!! Especially when you are running your own business. I feel there is endless amounts to learn about nails, Its much like IT....there is always new products, techniques, styles, designs, breakthrouughs...etc......

Well thats all for now folks, just wanted to let you all know how much i value this site.

Love Bec XXOO

Hi bec,

I work alone too. Know what you mean about this site being really useful. Some how you don't feel so on your own about stuff. Also helps to keep up what's going on in the nail industry.

Probably speak soon!!
Jules :wink2:

Hello - I work on my own too !!! I am getting addicted to this site and have been looking on it everyday !!!

I think its a great help to feel in contact with other nail techs.

Totally agree with you all - its fab to mooch on this site and pick everyones brains when you get a bit down in the dumps or need a bit of inspiration !!!!

awwww thats really sweet I agree as I work on my own and its nice to share ideas with like minded people!!!!

Latest posts

Back